I am trying to sign in to Xbox live and it says im putting in the wrong password which I'm not?

Discus and support I am trying to sign in to Xbox live and it says im putting in the wrong password which I'm not? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to sign in to Xbox live and it says im putting in the wrong password which I'm not? I'm having problems signing in to Xbox live, it says... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JGJT96, Dec 31, 2016.

1. JGJT96
    JGJT96 Guest

I am trying to sign in to Xbox live and it says im putting in the wrong password which I'm not?

I'm having problems signing in to Xbox live, it says I'm putting in the wrong password which I'm not and it also says my router is blocking out my Xbox, what do I do?

:)

JGJT96, Dec 31, 2016
  2. Can not connect to Xbox Live after Email and Password Prompt.

When I turn on my Xbox it doesn't automatically sign into Xbox Live like it used to. So I click the "sign into Xbox Live" tab and I'm prompted to put in my Email and Password. When I put them in I'm given the Error Code: 80048821 stating something along
    the lines of the Password is wrong or the Email isn't in use.

After I go to my account settings and change the password, restart my Xbox, go through the process again with the
    new password I am given the Error Code: 80151011 stating there was a problem try again later.

At this point I don't know what to do. Simply put I am unable to connect to Xbox Live.

Shield Splitter, Dec 31, 2016
  3. Problems signing in to live

When trying to sign into Xbox live, after I put in my email and password used for Microsoft account I get an error. It says, "sorry, either that's wrong password, or the email you entered doesn't have an Xbox live membership. Please try again, or go to
    Xbox.com/forgot if you need help." I know for a fact that I am using the right email and password, any ideas why I can't sign in? Thanks

TeenagedRuby976, Dec 31, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: