I am trying to sign in after changing my primary alias email.

Discus and support I am trying to sign in after changing my primary alias email. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently changed my primary alias email to my personal email and now I cant access my xbox game pass now as i sign in it says the account doesnt... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by David Trujillo1, Jul 17, 2023.

1. I am trying to sign in after changing my primary alias email.

I recently changed my primary alias email to my personal email and now I cant access my xbox game pass now as i sign in it says the account doesnt exist but it clearly does. What can I do to fix this?

:)

David Trujillo1, Jul 17, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Do these applications also tell you that the account does not exist?
  3. David Trujillo1 Win User

it says its active

my main problem is on the xbox app as it says my account doesnt exist
  4. David Trujillo1 Win User

i made the change recently a few days ago and on my desktop and i cannot access the xbox gamepass
  5. David Trujillo1 Win User

yes

but on my web browser it does
  6. Janet_C Win User

Thema:

1. I am trying to sign in after changing my primary alias email. - Similar Threads - trying sign changing

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...: When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated with my email even though it has one I've tried everything and it still says it...
  4. I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360: Please help me sign in to my Xbox 360 bcd58999-7c99-4c4f-8285-ba6ca9696315
  5. My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...: When I try to sign into my Xbox live account it says “you need an Internet for this“ then below it says it doesn’t look like you’re connected to the Internet. Check your connection and try again....
  6. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  7. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  8. I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until...: I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until changes go thru by 11/25. I can't use a code because it wants to send the code to my old number, what do I do?...
  9. I changed my gamertag but now when I try to play Xbox 360 games they won't allow me to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag but now when I try to play Xbox 360 games they won't allow me to sign in: Hi, How do I update my Gamertag when I'm trying to sign in on Xbox 360 games I downloaded? I've changed my gamertag and now when I try to play I've noticed that Xbox 360 games are still trying to...
  10. How can I Fix the "An illegal state Change was Requested" Issue when trying to sign into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I Fix the "An illegal state Change was Requested" Issue when trying to sign into...: Operating System: Latest Version of Windows 10 Platform: Desktop PC I redeemed a Windows Key I had been holding on to for Forza Horizon 3 as I finally have time to play it. However, I had not...