I am trying to rename my account but the username for it is taken by an old account.

Discus and support I am trying to rename my account but the username for it is taken by an old account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to rename my account but the username for it is taken by an old account. For context My current gaming username is WyWall_2 where as my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Wyatt Raitt, Aug 6, 2023.

1. Wyatt Raitt
    Wyatt Raitt Guest

I am trying to rename my account but the username for it is taken by an old account.

I am trying to rename my account but the username for it is taken by an old account. For context My current gaming username is WyWall_2 where as my username that I want it to be is WyWall.

Years ago when I first got my minecraft account my father set it up under an email he no longer remembers. thus i never migrated since 2012 ish. I know the account password and the skin of the account. I was told by mojang employees I needed the help of microsoft account teams and dont know where to contact.

:)

Wyatt Raitt, Aug 6, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: