i am trying to redeem and xbox live code but it won't redeem does the xbox store have problems ...

Discus and support i am trying to redeem and xbox live code but it won't redeem does the xbox store have problems ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the xbox store wont let me redeem my membership code's it says it will be noted and i have to try it again later more people having this problem ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kristianhelmond, Jan 8, 2017.

1. i am trying to redeem and xbox live code but it won't redeem does the xbox store have problems ...

the xbox store wont let me redeem my membership code's it says it will be noted and i have to try it again later more people having this problem ?

:)

kristianhelmond, Jan 8, 2017
  2. siixpool
    siixpool Guest
    Anyone having problems connecting to COD:AW multiplayer?

There's problems with the Xbox Store not redeeming codes right now. I called the hotline and it was the first thing the automaton said.

siixpool, Jan 8, 2017
  3. Trist
    Trist Guest
    Zoo Tycoon

I purchased and have received and redeemed the codes for the games but seem to be getting an error code trying to redeem the 12 Month Live code.

Xbos-0x80169CF9

Any ideas? It just suggests trying again later.

Trist, Jan 8, 2017
  4. Rickertude Win User

Fallout 4 DLC problem

Have you tried to redeem the code in the Xbox store? I am not super familiar with manage games code entry, but you may have better luck trying to redeem the code in the Microsoft/Xbox Store right on the console! Best of luck! :)
  5. FedericoLeon Win User

Xbox Live Code error Xbos-0x80169CF9

I don't know if anyone else already posted the solution to this, but a friend had the same issue with the same error. The problem was, he was trying to redeem a code over a trial gold. Live Gold and Gold Trial, doesn't mix up, that's why the solution is
    to let the gold subsciption end and then redeem the code. So if you have a Live Gold and try to redeem a Trial code (like the one included with the xbox) or the other way around, it won't work.
  6. Stephanie Dequito Win User

Postcode not working

Hi Cory! I'm more than happy to help you out!

I just want to clarify, is this about redeeming an Xbox gift card?

Also, could you tell me the exact error message/codes upon redeeming the codes?

If yes, try to redeem the codes on the web browser at redeem.microsoft.com. Or if it does not work, try to redeem it on your Xbox console store dashboard at Redeem Section.

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  7. Houssam Nasser Win User

Why I can not redeem my X360 Forza Horizon digital code?

Hello

Thanks for the reply

But

When you search for Forza Horizon 1 on the xbox console store OR the xbox web store, you can notice that the option to redeem the digital code is still there.

Moreover, as I stated above, when I am trying to redeem the code on the xbox series x console is show that the problem from Microsoft end and waiting a bit might help! This might be that I can enter my code and it is recognized but seems there is a problem with Microsoft's database maybe!

Regards
  8. Neon Kronick Win User

Status code 80070057

I'm not having these problems, I am having a different problem. I have the same message about Status code 80070057, but I'm trying to redeem the free one month trial of Xbox Live that they are giving me
Thema:

i am trying to redeem and xbox live code but it won't redeem does the xbox store have problems ...

1. i am trying to redeem and xbox live code but it won't redeem does the xbox store have problems ... - Similar Threads - trying redeem live

2. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  3. I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works: I keep trying to redeem my rewards points for the goals but it never goes through. 50ff52c3-475c-44ab-b199-257ff483eda5
  4. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  5. Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...: Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem it Microsoft say this( We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out)...
  6. Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...: Trying to redeem points for $25 dollar xbox gift card. Click on redeem and just keep getting try again over and over. f404b7a3-dcc5-44af-874a-ad1fe6b3b5fe
  7. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  8. I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward: I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not sure if it’s just delayed or what...
  9. When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...: Hi hope you are well when will South Africa be able to redeem Microsoft rewards on Xbox because it says I cannot log in and I’ve checked on internet and YouTube nothing works...
  10. Trying to redeem code and it won't let me proceed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem code and it won't let me proceed: [img] Hello! I am trying to redeem a code for game pass subscription, it's not letting me past the 'turn on reoccurring billing' If I click continue it freezes and won't let me toggle it off to...