I am trying to recover my old account but it seems impossible.

Discus and support I am trying to recover my old account but it seems impossible. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I made a xbox 360 account when i was a kid many many years ago, I can see the last time i logged on is 10 years ago. anyways i lost access to it back... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Peter Zoffmann, Jul 18, 2023.

1. I am trying to recover my old account but it seems impossible.

I made a xbox 360 account when i was a kid many many years ago, I can see the last time i logged on is 10 years ago. anyways i lost access to it back then because i was a kid and i used a fake email to make it, and when the day came that you had to like verify (i dont remember exactly) they sent something out and for obvious reasons i couldnt verify it so i kind of just gave up on my account back then.

so what i am trying to say is i don't have a linked email and even if it was i cant for the live of me remember it.

I have my gamertag and i think my old password i can remember bits of the fake email i used is there any way i can recover this.

the reason if anyone is wondering why now, well my favorite games back then and you can look it up "DnD PeteTheKing" my last played games was mw2 2009

and that game just got fixed apparently and i want to jump back on again and have some fun. i even remember purchases made in some games for dlc packs as well. and card holder names

:)

Peter Zoffmann, Jul 18, 2023
  2. Peter Zoffmann Win User

This wont help me it says

"What Microsoft account are you trying to get back into?

Email, phone, or Skype name"

All i have is my gamertag which doesnt even have a linked email to it, i lost my account back then when that became a thing that you had to verify your email and stuff.

when i signed up you could use fake emails and yeah being like 11 or 12 years old not knowing better that's what i did, well so it seems that i will never get my old account back and there is to my knowledge no way of getting in contact with microsoft them self..
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Peter, I would like to clarify that, unfortunately, a gamertag is not enough proof of account ownership.

If you’re not able to fill out the account recovery form, I’m afraid to say that it is not possible to get the account back.
  4. Peter Zoffmann Win User

Hello and thanks for your reply, i am afraid this wont work, because i dont have the email and even if i did it was a fake email anyways that didnt belong to me. so would this stil benefit me, to me it looks like you need atleast your linked email to the account, and i dont even have an email linked to the account other than what i did when i signed up.
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Peter, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you lost access to your Microsoft account.
    When we lose access to our accounts, we can try to recover it by following all the recommendations available in this related article:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

If none of the options work, the last resource is submitting the Microsoft account recovery form:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Lastly, and as a reminder, please notice that no one at Microsoft change account details, or send password reset links to you, this is for security policies.
  6. nolose899 Win User

my microsoft account got its email changed and now its says it doesnt exist

recovering the account is something i accepted that is impossible. but my problem is that i am worry for my personal info
Thema:

1. I am trying to recover my old account but it seems impossible. - Similar Threads - trying recover old

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. Trying to recover my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover my account: So in 2020 I reseted my Xbox and lost my twirlingcelling60 account. I’m trying to recover it but I don’t know any information on it. I’ve also been paying Xbox gold on it without knowing for a...
  4. Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...: Hello, so I'm kinda new in all this console repairing thing so I don't know a lot and I would need some help. I recently got a second hand Xbox One S, and it had image problems, it wouldn't show...
  5. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  6. How can I recover my XBOX ONE account if I already tried and nothing worked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover my XBOX ONE account if I already tried and nothing worked?: My Xbox account has been locked for a long time now. I've tried everything possible and I cannot sign back in. I've tried to reach a customer service representative, And that didn't work either....
  7. My account has been hacked and deleted. When i try do recover I am not able to because I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked and deleted. When i try do recover I am not able to because I...: When I tried to sign in it didn't work. Then when I checked my Gmail it said "Your security info was deleted." c6dbde92-2f85-4249-b5a5-1a733d55c430
  8. My son's account has the email and password changed, tried online recover but no luck for now

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account has the email and password changed, tried online recover but no luck for now: I have two child's account under my main account. For both I purchased a license for Minecraft. Now my son, yesterday received an information that his email linked to the microsoft has changed...
  9. Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...: So I’m trying to recover my decade old blocked Xbox 360 account from to many password attempts and the automated system is no help whatsoever, decade old console id, I can’t access my outlook...
  10. Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but don’t have access to email and don’t remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but don’t have access to email and don’t remember...: I remember back in 2016 to early 2020 i used to play on my xbox 360 but after I got a xbox one back on Black Friday in 2019 I continued to play in my xbox 360 until I stopped. My brother made that...