i am trying to put up a looking for group post and it wont let me!!!!!!

Discus and support i am trying to put up a looking for group post and it wont let me!!!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So this has been happening for about a day now it was fine before but now since the 21/12/2017 it wont let me put up posts for some weird reason and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VibezzYT, Dec 21, 2017.

1. VibezzYT
    VibezzYT Guest

So this has been happening for about a day now it was fine before but now since the 21/12/2017 it wont let me put up posts for some weird reason and comes up with this message 'That Did Not Work, Sorry about that Please give it another try.' error code is
    (0x87c40131) and it is really annoying pls fix and message back *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

VibezzYT, Dec 21, 2017
  2. Can't sign in

I'm trying to sign in put it wont let me I'm sitting here for an hour and it wont let me sign in .It says "A problem occurred while signing in .Please try again. If the problem persists visit
    www.xbox.com/support". That's why I'm here i keep trying and it wont work.

FIB ASSISTANT, Dec 21, 2017
  3. Looking for group not working

So I have been having a problem starting about 2 weeks ago where I could no longer put up a looking for group post, and when I tried to go find a post it said that it was no longer available. I’m not sure what is going on, but I have tried signing into different
    accounts and trying but I have the same results.

If somebody could please help me that would be greatly appreciated.

LucarioGaming, Dec 21, 2017
  4. vMercury Win User

Can’t post looking for group posts

hi, just tried this right now and still not letting me put group posts up, cant put them up on my phone either
  5. xTrulyGrimx Win User

Xbox looking for group glitched?

Hello, thank you for the response, I am on my xbox console. I can view some looking for group posts, only if they have less than about 7 tags. If a post has more than that, and I go to the "I am interested" page to further view the tags, it auto scrolls
    me to the bottom of the "I am interested" page and does not let me scroll up to view the tags.

For example: If a group shows 7 tags and then says +9 at the end, I cannot view the 9 other tags as it auto scrolls me to the bottom of the page.

I have tried switching controllers, tried clicking other posts to see if it was just the one post, and I have tried scrolling up, but none of those let me view the tags.
  6. vsp820 Win User

How do you create Custom Tags in “Looking for a Group”? I enter the tag but when I click on the enter tab it will not create it.

Thanks for the reply. I have absolutely no problem posting a “Looking for a Group” post I have created. My problem is when I try to create a “# custom tag “ it will not let me add that custom tag to my post. It will let me create the custom tag but either it will not add it or I am pushing the wrong key to add the created custom tag to my post. The pics provided show me creating the custom tag and which key I am using to add the tag. Any help appreciated.
  7. Renatodibi Win User

Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts

Hi Roger.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

I'm sorry for your suspension.

As I believe you know, we don't have access to your data or your account here. We can only give you guidance on how to proceed.

You have already been given what is the only useful suggestion in these cases. You should enter the link provided by Haneen and follow the instructions.
    I'm inserting it in the current language of your Windows profile.

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

You should give a look even at this link
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/xbox-enforcement-action-faq

Kind regards
    Renato
  8. Haneen Nakkour Win User

Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts

Thema:

1. i am trying to put up a looking for group post and it wont let me!!!!!! - Similar Threads - trying put looking

2. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  3. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  4. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  5. I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...: Tried to enter a gift card but the balance did not appear 1ec02279-e8d0-4030-9e8e-13f6c75ca161
  6. When I try to put my parental control pin into fortnite, it says it's wrong even when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to put my parental control pin into fortnite, it says it's wrong even when I...: My parental control pin for fortnite is saying it's not correct. I have signed in to change the pin several times and it still says it's not correct b5517c80-1b79-4a64-8b20-8c1125a33627
  7. Myund when I tried to download call of duty so I popped it out and now I put it back in it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Myund when I tried to download call of duty so I popped it out and now I put it back in it...: My Xbox one won't pop out a disc and it's got blank black squares where my games used to show on home screen 65e61a57-89a3-4c7c-a2dc-4364aa4f5030
  8. Minecraft- When i tried to sine in i put my Gmail and I put the code and all and when i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft- When i tried to sine in i put my Gmail and I put the code and all and when i...: I was trying to find in end I did it said please check your Internet connection end I did have Internet so I don't know what happened * Changed to a question 51b715f8-695e-46ea-8ea6-68417672a3c6
  9. I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again: When trying to purchass game pass it says error on our end try again and it won't let me make the purchass 4f902b3f-990a-4d48-8ede-b4d30c09302a
  10. I try and put a new shipping adress but it says theres an error and i put everything...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try and put a new shipping adress but it says theres an error and i put everything...: I try and put a new shipping address i try and i put everything right when i put save it says theres an error in the city and zipcode and state even though i put everything right...