I am trying to migrate my Mojang account post-migration but it says I am not elligible and...

Discus and support I am trying to migrate my Mojang account post-migration but it says I am not elligible and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have tried multiple times but It just wont let me migrate. I have even tried making new microsoft account and that still doesn't work. It says... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jet Thompson, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Jet Thompson
    Jet Thompson Guest

I am trying to migrate my Mojang account post-migration but it says I am not elligible and...

I have tried multiple times but It just wont let me migrate. I have even tried making new microsoft account and that still doesn't work. It says something like "It seems you are not elligible" after I proceed with all of the steps.

:)

Jet Thompson, Nov 21, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I am trying to migrate my Mojang account post-migration but it says I am not elligible and it wont tell me why

Hi Jet T, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

From what I understand, this message appears because there are no more opportunities to migrate an account from Mojang to Microsoft, however, information obtained on the Internet explains what to do in this type of case. If you want to take a look, I leave you the link below:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/19633473939981">https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/19633473939981

As you can also contact Minecraft support (Only if your account still belongs to Mojang).

Support: https://help.minecraft.net/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this information has been useful to you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Jet Thompson1 Win User

I am trying to migrate my Mojang account post-migration but it says I am not elligible and it wont tell me why

I have seen these articles and have tried to go through the steps but once I type my microsoft email in and proceed, it says "Oh No... We couldn’t complete the request successfully. This Mojang account is not eligible." I am not sure why I am not eligible. Also I have tried to contact Minecraft Support but I get responded with a automated message saying they will not help. Is there anything I can do? I really dont want to pay for the game again.
  4. TheGREATArchy Win User

Mojang Account Migration Issue

Hello Francia,

I am afraid that this did not resolve my issue. I am unsure what you mean when you say to manage my Microsoft account. This account I am replying on and the account I wish to migrate are separate, one being a Mojang account only for Minecraft. I wish to migrate my Minecraft account into a Microsoft one so I do not need to purchase Minecraft again.

5. StageCoa11 Win User

Access to Minecraft after accout migration

I'm having a similar problem. After migrating my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, when I attempt to login using the Microsoft credentials, it shows up as a non-paid / demo account. I don't want to have to buy the game again. I wonder if it is possible the account was migrated to a different Microsoft account than the one I am using, but Mojang support cannot address that. I would love to be able to lookup what account name/email address my old Mojang account was migrated to.
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

having a problem with post migrating my minecraft account

Hello Aisy M, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

Check if the migration was successful: Try signing in to Mojang with your Microsoft account to check if the migration was successful

Use another Microsoft account: If you receive an error message that says “This is already taken,” it means that your Microsoft account already has a Mojang account attached to it. You will need to use another Microsoft account to migrate your Mojang account

Contact Minecraft Customer Support: If your account has been compromised, contact Minecraft Customer Support

Make sure you're signed in to the same Microsoft account you used to migrate your Mojang account: Make sure you're signed in to the same Microsoft account you used to migrate your Mojang account

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
Thema:

1. I am trying to migrate my Mojang account post-migration but it says I am not elligible and... - Similar Threads - trying migrate Mojang

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  6. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  7. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  8. How do I fix this issue about Minecraft Migration trying to turn me into a Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this issue about Minecraft Migration trying to turn me into a Microsoft...: Minecraft Migration saying We couldn’t complete the request successfully. This Mojang account is not eligible. Even though I'm using a Microsoft account. I went to go ask Minecraft Support but...
  9. Error when trying to migrate Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error when trying to migrate Minecraft account: I have been trying to migrate my Minecraft account for weeks, and every time I try, I get to the screen where I confirm my birthdate, then have to put in a captcha code, and when I submit that I...
  10. Access Denied when I try and Migrate my Mojang Account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Access Denied when I try and Migrate my Mojang Account to Microsoft: minecraft.net throwing error: ACCESS DENIED You do not have permission to access "https://www.minecraft.net/login" on this server. Reference #XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I just got an email from mojang...