I am trying to long into another Microsoft account on Minecraft bedrock on Playstaion

Discus and support I am trying to long into another Microsoft account on Minecraft bedrock on Playstaion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I logged into another account on accident and it wont switch to the one i am trying to do. c3a32940-b4ef-4946-a9c8-2a619edbb1bf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Logan_453, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Logan_453
    Logan_453 Guest

I am trying to long into another Microsoft account on Minecraft bedrock on Playstaion

I logged into another account on accident and it wont switch to the one i am trying to do.

:)

Logan_453, Jun 14, 2020
  2. SlinkingCrown87 Win User

have tried to log out of the one you don't need
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Cannot Install Minecraft Preview

That's odd

May I know if your minecraft Bedrock edition is on the latest version?

If yes, could you try sign out and sign in with the account that owns Bedrock edition from both Microsoft store and Xbox app

Also, you could try using another Microsoft account that owns the game to see if the issue persists (can be a friend's account)
  4. CarTzy Win User

Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't)

Hello River Heyburn,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with Minecraft Bedrock. The error message you're seeing means that the Microsoft account you're trying to use to sign in to Minecraft Bedrock is already connected to another Minecraft account. This could be because you previously used a different Minecraft account with the same Microsoft account, or because someone else has used your Microsoft account to sign in to Minecraft.

To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Go to the Xbox website and sign in with the Microsoft account you're trying to use to sign in to Minecraft Bedrock.

2. Click on "Profile & settings" and then "Account settings".

3. Under "Your info", click on "Sign-in preferences".

4. Make sure that "Ask for my password" is selected under "Security preferences".

5. Scroll down to "Apps and services" and click on "Apps and services that can access your account".

6. Look for Minecraft Bedrock in the list of apps and services and click on it.

7. Click on "Remove these permissions" and confirm that you want to remove Minecraft Bedrock's access to your Microsoft account.

8. Try signing in to Minecraft Bedrock again with your Microsoft account.

If this doesn't work, please connect with our live support team.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.
  5. ZeroFPS Gaming (YT) Win User

Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why pls fix

Hello sir I am a Xbox Ambassador and gamer. I'll be happy to help on your case.

Please make sure that you are using the account you bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition with. Log into that account, then download the new launcher for Minecraft (links below). It is a all-in-one launcher for Minecraft: Java, Minecraft: Bedrock, Minecraft Dungeons, and the upcoming Minecraft Legends.

Once you download the launcher, select Microsoft login, and log into the same Microsoft account that you bought Minecraft: Bedrock with. Then, click Minecraft for Windows, and click "Install" or "Play"

I hope your problem is solved, and if it is, please kindly mark this thread as answered and give my reply an upvote. Have a nice day!
  6. xTCN123x Win User

Need Help accessing the other version of Minecraft after both were given if you only owned one of them?

I have a purchase for Minecraft in the billing section and I have been able to play bedrock on this account for years. I am only recently been trying to play java with this account.
Thema:

1. I am trying to long into another Microsoft account on Minecraft bedrock on Playstaion - Similar Threads - trying long another

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Games and sign in take too long to load, tried restarting the games, Xbox, network, cleared...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games and sign in take too long to load, tried restarting the games, Xbox, network, cleared...: It's Christmas eve, I've been away for months, I dusted it off. It could load disney plus slowly, but everything else, like prime video and Netflix, all games both disc and digital don't work. I...
  4. Whenever I try to long in with my Xbox in the 2fa website it says unable to process request

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to long in with my Xbox in the 2fa website it says unable to process request: Whenever I try and sign in with my Xbox in the 2fa website for Fortnite it says unable to proceeds request my Xbox account a Xbox series s is linked with my gmail on my gmail I am over 18 years...
  5. Hi guys i playing game sea of thieves for the long time and on days i trying to sig in and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi guys i playing game sea of thieves for the long time and on days i trying to sig in and...: Hi guys i playing game sea of thieves for the long time and on days i trying to sig in and its saying that you've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect account or password a, Sign in...
  6. i can not pass the robot test to make a new account i have been trying for so long and i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can not pass the robot test to make a new account i have been trying for so long and i...: it’s the test where u have the icons and hands pointing that the animals have the same icon like i do not understand i’ve been trying for an hour now and it still makes me retake it even tho i...
  7. Why do I always have to wait so long when trying to load up again, but I don’t on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always have to wait so long when trying to load up again, but I don’t on my...: Whenever I boot up a game it says that I am in a queue for 80mins but I boot up my alternate account and I don’t need to wait at all( when I go back to my main I still have to wait)...
  8. When I try to enter a map, the following message appears: "The display is taking too long...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to enter a map, the following message appears: "The display is taking too long...: When I try to enter a map, the following message appears: "The display is taking too long to load, Proceeding with world generation..." And it stays forever in this message. I left the game open...
  9. My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get...: My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get that back but they only said i should wait it has been 2 months they still didnt give my acc back...
  10. My Xbox is freezing when trying to play games and some just say “took to long”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox is freezing when trying to play games and some just say “took to long”: I have tried to restart keeping games and apps and still don’t work 81116dd1-e49d-4b4c-941c-54268a7878bf