I am trying to create a looking for group post on windows 11 but It won't world.

Discus and support I am trying to create a looking for group post on windows 11 but It won't world. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I am trying to create a looking for group post on windows 11 but It says There was a problem posting your looking for group, and when I try to join... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by josh pettit1, Nov 29, 2023.

1. josh pettit1
    josh pettit1 Guest

I am trying to create a looking for group post on windows 11 but It won't world.

I am trying to create a looking for group post on windows 11 but It says There was a problem posting your looking for group, and when I try to join one, it says that it was deleted. I tried updating my system and xbox app/gamebar, but it still won't work.

:)

josh pettit1, Nov 29, 2023
  2. josh pettit1 Win User

its not over. i don't understand how to do the advanced troubleshooting.
  3. josh pettit1 Win User

when I try to reinstall the xbox app it says there has been an error.
  4. josh pettit1 Win User

I just fix the xbox app not re installing, and i tried the looking for group again and it gave the same error.
  5. Belen T.C. Win User

Hi Josh,

Thank you for the update and I appreciate you trying the suggested steps. Here are some steps you can try:

1. Create Your Own Post:
      • Open the Xbox app on your Windows 11 PC.
      • Navigate to the game bar and select the “Looking for Group” tab.
      • If you see a list of games but not the one you’re looking for, try searching for your game in the search bar.
      • Create your own post and see if others can join.
      2. Advanced Troubleshooting (For PC):
      • Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
      • Select People, then choose Looking for Group.
      • If the issue persists, consider enabling Safe Mode by following these steps:
        • Press Shift to open the Advanced Recovery Options window.
        • Select Troubleshoot, then Advanced options.
        • Click on Startup Settings and select Restart.
        • Press 4 to enable Safe Mode2.

If the problem persists, you may want to reach out to Xbox Live Support for further assistance as they may need to escalate the issue to their technical team for further investigation. You can reach them on this link: Contact us | Xbox Support

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Josh,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with creating and joining Looking for Group posts on Windows 11. Let's work on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

This issue could be caused by a number of factors, including network connectivity issues or a problem with the Xbox app itself. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check your network connection: Make sure that your device is connected to the internet and that your network connection is stable. You can try resetting your router or modem to see if that helps.

2. Clear the Xbox app cache: Sometimes, clearing the cache of the Xbox app can help resolve issues like this. To do this, open the Xbox app, click on your profile picture, and select "Settings." Then, click on "Storage" and select "Clear local saved games." Restart the app and try creating or joining a Looking for Group post again.

3. Reinstall the Xbox app: If clearing the cache doesn't work, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app. To do this, go to "Settings" > "Apps" > "Apps & features," find the Xbox app, and click "Uninstall." Then, go to the Microsoft Store and reinstall the app.

If none of the above steps work, please submit a feedback report through the Xbox app/gamebar by pressing Win + G and clicking on the Feedback button.

We hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. I am trying to create a looking for group post on windows 11 but It won't world. - Similar Threads - trying create looking

2. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  3. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  4. Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account: Try to add my old profile to new Xbox but it tip coming up with create a account 64e5a294-990c-4528-ba4e-de44ff882756
  5. First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to...: First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to find and play GTA V and cant do it. App asked to pay. Maybe i cant understand something?...
  6. Why do I have to create an account when I try to log into epic games using my Xbox1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to create an account when I try to log into epic games using my Xbox1...: Evert time I try to log into my epic games account using log in with my xbobx email and password it tells me to make a new account. 3ea83408-fbb4-4d4f-818d-5666747f4ff4
  7. "A Java Exception has occured." error when trying to create a Minecraft server with the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "A Java Exception has occured." error when trying to create a Minecraft server with the...: Note: I did put a bit of sarcasm in here just for it to be a good read. That does NOT mean that I need a Java 21 or 17 Developer install to run a Minecraft Server. Hi! I'm trying to run a...
  8. hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage...: I decided to play on my pc instead of my console, and when I'm creating a world on Minecraft Bedrock it doesn't work because of the storage error, what should I do?...
  9. I keep trying to create a new account on my xbox one that I just bought, but I can't get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep trying to create a new account on my xbox one that I just bought, but I can't get...: I already have a microsoft account. I just can't get past this final step. cd05a349-0ff0-44fd-9c0d-6a471fb2d0a1
  10. Clicking "Let's Go" After Trying To Create An Xbox Gamertag doesn't work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Clicking "Let's Go" After Trying To Create An Xbox Gamertag doesn't work.: When I press Let's Go here nothing happens. This is the console output here. I even tried doing it on other devices like my phone and the same issue happens. Why is Microsoft's account creation...