I am trying to connect my Xbox One s to my Windows 8 with a hdmi

Discus and support I am trying to connect my Xbox One s to my Windows 8 with a hdmi in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried all I can look up how to but I simply can't figure it out how too do it thare is not a bluetooth and I am trying to do something with it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Christopher Quezada1, May 6, 2024.

1. I am trying to connect my Xbox One s to my Windows 8 with a hdmi

I tried all I can look up how to but I simply can't figure it out how too do it thare is not a bluetooth and I am trying to do something with it without internet but It won't broadcast to it it only does the cloud thing

:)

Christopher Quezada1, May 6, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

Bluetooth would be to slow and meant for low bandwidth things like video and music not high res fps games

Wi-Fi is better suited for that like remote play on the xbox app or cloud

Of course the xbox still need to be connected to a tv to set this up

As mentioned by sword all HDMI ports on pcs are out not input
  3. tootime2wice447 Win User

Hello there. Why are you trying to connect a Windows to an Xbox. It's pretty impossible. Can you tell me why your doing this. Maybe I can help.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

virtually no computers feature and HDMI and they're all out. Look at the labels on the ports
  5. SpoopyJlian Win User

Upgraded to Xbox One S now surround sound no longer works (0x80bd0009)

Thanks for getting back to me!

I have both my console and soundbar plugged into my TV. My Xbox One S is connected to HDMI 1 and my soundbar is connected to HDMI 2 (ARC). It's the recommended setup.

It's also the exact same setup as before with my old Xbox One.

Again, with this setup I am not able to get surround sound on the S, which didn't happen with the non-S.
  6. Spazpol Win User

Using my laptop screen as a monitor for my xbox one

I am trying to play my xbox one on my laptop, as I have no TV, And I am trying to use an HDMI cable to be able to use my laptop screen as a monitor for my xbox one. I have searched everywhere on how to do it, but my xbox isnt connected to the internet
    to sue the xbox app for streaming, as I have no screen to use to connect it to the internet.
    Unless the HDMI is an input (usually it is output on a laptop) it will not work. You could use the xbox app if it is a WIndows 10 machine and stream to the console. It would help if both console and laptop have a hardwired Ethernet to prevent excessive
    lag.
Thema:

1. I am trying to connect my Xbox One s to my Windows 8 with a hdmi - Similar Threads - trying connect Windows

2. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  3. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  4. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  5. My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...: When I try to sign into my Xbox live account it says “you need an Internet for this“ then below it says it doesn’t look like you’re connected to the Internet. Check your connection and try again....
  6. When i try to connect to hotel wifi that needs authentication and it dose not work

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to connect to hotel wifi that needs authentication and it dose not work: The screen turns white and i see no website i have cleared the MAC address and reset my xbox too 27c02a5f-b86d-49ac-accb-efb834ea7208
  7. Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace...won't connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace...won't connect?: Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace to buy a video game which I did in October but can't now 094132d1-2583-4ab4-9d0c-6c869d427b94
  8. Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...: I dont understand why my Xbox won’t connect to my via network 0540cb0c-6d58-4834-b2ea-cf0f37fd08f3
  9. My controller wont connect to my console..tried 4 controllers and 3 USB c cables too

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller wont connect to my console..tried 4 controllers and 3 USB c cables too: My controller wont connect to my console and I tried 4 controllers and also 3 USB c leads 899c0d9f-c7fc-45bf-855b-81b909a510a9
  10. Windows 11 Xbox App says I'm not connected to the internet when I try to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows 11 Xbox App says I'm not connected to the internet when I try to sign in: I've tried a number of fixes now and no matter what I do, the Xbox App will not let me sign in. I consistently get a page that says "You're not connected to the internet. Check your connection and...