I am trying to change my privacy settings for xbox, but can not.

Discus and support I am trying to change my privacy settings for xbox, but can not. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am playing minecraft on an ipad. I am told in order to get on an MC server I need to change the privacy settings on my xbox account. My xbox account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by luckylemonade, Aug 3, 2018.

1. I am trying to change my privacy settings for xbox, but can not.

I am playing minecraft on an ipad. I am told in order to get on an MC server I need to change the privacy settings on my xbox account. My xbox account settings link defaults to a page describing adults oversight of xbox accounts. There are no links to the
    settings. There are no settings there. All links that have anything to do with settings on xbox send me back to this page which has no information for me that is helpful. I am of age.

Here is the page I am always sent to:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au...ge-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings

Any ideas?

:)

luckylemonade, Aug 3, 2018
  2. Voosh
    Voosh Guest
    Privacy Settings on Xbox App for Windows 10

I am trying to change my privacy settings for my Microsoft/Xbox account, I go to xbox.com and then to privacy and it redirects me to the "Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings" page. However there is nothing else after that
    and I am unable to actually change my privacy settings, thank you.

Voosh, Aug 3, 2018
  3. MB_1966_lx
    MB_1966_lx Guest
    Change XBOX privacy settings for a child

I have an adult account and I created a child account for my son. Everything seems to be in order with both accounts and his account is listed as a child within my family. Nevertheless when I try to change his privacy settings (for XBOX) I am presented
    with a page that informs me that only an adult can change the privacy settings of a child. Can anyone figure what am I doing wrong?

MB_1966_lx, Aug 3, 2018
  4. I am trying to change my privacy settings for xbox, but can not.

You're seeing that page because your account is identified as a Child account. If this isn't correct, check that your birthday is set properly on your account: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12411/microsoft-account-change-birthdate

If you are an adult, and your birthday is correct on the account, then please follow the steps here for age verification on the account which is how it will get promoted to an adult account: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...account-age-verification-for-parental-consent
    There are multiple options for age verification so be sure to read over the page and see what is the best option for you.

PalmettoBling, Aug 4, 2018
  5. YFyoungin
    YFyoungin Guest

YFyoungin, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I am trying to change my privacy settings for xbox, but can not.