I am told to purchase minecraft bedrock again after switching from xbox

Discus and support I am told to purchase minecraft bedrock again after switching from xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased Minecraft Bedrock edition on my xbox not xbox one edition but bedrock edition. I have also recently purchased a pc with windows 10 on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeLaynaWilhelmsen, Nov 4, 2021.

1. I am told to purchase minecraft bedrock again after switching from xbox

I have purchased Minecraft Bedrock edition on my xbox not xbox one edition but bedrock edition. I have also recently purchased a pc with windows 10 on it. After trying to install the windows 10 version of minecraft which is also a bedrock edition it prompted me to purchase the game. But I already have purchased the game and one of my pieces of evidence that minecraft bedrock on the xbox and minecraft bedrock on the pc are the exact same game is the fact that the xbox version still has an rtx toggle even though not a single released xbox has ray-tracing I have a series x so I would know.

:)

DeLaynaWilhelmsen, Nov 4, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though Minecraft on Windows 10 PC and Minecraft on Xbox is indeed both bedrock edition, however, for the license it's different which means if you would like to play it on your PC, you will be needing to buy the license of the game "Minecraft for Windows 10"
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 edition

Java Edition you won't be able to purchase from Xbox. You will need to purchase it from Minecraft .net

If you mean the Bedrock Edition that is crossplay enabled between Windows 10, Xbox One, mobile and Nintendo Switch you will need to purchase the game for each platform.

Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One is available on Gamepass.
  4. OP_TikTak Win User

Can you get minecraft java and bedrock edition with a xbox giftcard?

So I go to minecraft java and bedrock edition and then click redeem a code under the three dots. After that i wait for it purchase. Then i got to the xbox app go into the microsoft acc that has minecraft on it then i will be able to access minecraft bedrock and java edition. I am correct right?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Cant download Minecraft but i own it

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that the Minecraft license on PC which is Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) is different from the game license on Nintendo Switch.

This means that if you would like to install and play the game on your Nintendo switch, you may need to purchase the game on your Nintendo shop.
  6. Axolotl Queen Win User

Can Buy Minecraft Java edition which is currently 25$ to 30$ at https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download From Microsoft rewards points?

No, Minecraft that u can purchase by xbox gift card is bedrock minecraft it is a different version i am talking about java edition minecraft
Thema:

1. I am told to purchase minecraft bedrock again after switching from xbox - Similar Threads - told purchase minecraft

2. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  3. someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture?: i would like to know if being xbox administrator you can get free stuff 34537dda-807c-4691-8808-366d974abfb3
  4. Returned an Xbox series X and was told it was a can of beer

in XBoX on Windows
    Returned an Xbox series X and was told it was a can of beer: I was having trouble purchasing an Xbox series X on the store as it was not using my £100 in vouchers and got a microphone employee over the phone to purchase an Xbox. They incorrectly bought and...
  5. i have been told that i my xbox profile is not able to join parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i have been told that i my xbox profile is not able to join parties: once im invited to a party i cant hear or say anything. and if i try to join a party it says "your xbox profile is unable to join parties" please help. and also i have no active suspensions....
  6. Can I get un suspended another player told me if I didn't quit the game I would get...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I get un suspended another player told me if I didn't quit the game I would get...: Can I get un suspended another player told me if I didn't quit the game I would get suspended and I did and now I can't post on my YouTube now I reported him but nothing...
  7. I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...: I have been told that my Xbox profile is not able to join parties but I have no active suspensions however I can still join parties and talk, just can't join them. also im on pc if that helps...
  8. My webcam isnt working on my xbox seires s ive tried everything that its told me too

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My webcam isnt working on my xbox seires s ive tried everything that its told me too: Ive plugged my new webcam into my xbox and it isnt working i have gone to xbox support like it told me too and it didnt help at all so can u get back to me as soon as possible...
  9. Getting told that gamertag is not allowed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting told that gamertag is not allowed: So I've been trying to change my gamertag to "" one that I used always.Im getting told tjat usernsme isnt available and the thing is that I can jabe the name aqwzm but as soon as i put I or d its...
  10. I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass: Why do I need to buy Game Pass in order to play zombies offline? 289d7a7f-10d1-4425-97a6-68ec88cf7914