I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings

Discus and support I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i am the only member in my family group. I'm in a family group because my game told me Microsoft blocked me out of its own functions. the solution... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cameron41414141, Dec 10, 2023.

1. I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings

i am the only member in my family group. I'm in a family group because my game told me Microsoft blocked me out of its own functions. the solution stated in Microsoft is to sign into family settings and to have an organizer unblock it. i downloaded, opened, and signed in. I am the only member in my group and as organizer, I should be able to see all settings. i see no multiplayer settings and am only able to effect the app and not the settings of other games I own. only the family settings app.

:)

cameron41414141, Dec 10, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings

Hi Cameron, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

If for some reason you cannot access your privacy settings, it may mean that the system detects that you are a minor (It may be a system error). So you should ask an adult to add you as a member through the following link, so they can manage the settings for you:

https://account.microsoft.com/family

Once they add you as a member of a family group, ask them to log in to settings so they can see all permissions and manage each one:

https://account.xbox.com/settings

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/3d6a066a-2440-49e0-a036-836cca1cd148

Note: This information belongs to Xbox Ambassador France J, some things were modified by me, but the credits belong to her.

Let me know if this information was useful to you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. ExecuteNIx Win User

Microsoft privacy settings not working

The adult of the family group did to go to the xbox one/windows 10 online safety tab, but that tab was kept saying we were unable to load your settings only for my profile, it showed for every other family member, i know how to change the settings for multiplayer, but the problem i am having is that the tab i need to use is not working
  4. Andrew_Kerr17 Win User

Microsoft Family - I Can't leave my own family

I am having the exact same issue. I am an adult, but as I am the only member of the family group I am not allowed to leave it. It prevents me from playing multiplayer Minecraft with my family, and the only way to get out of that is by leaving the family group which I cannot do. Is there a way around this?
  5. Picckolas1 Win User

I am trying to play mycareer on NBA 2K23 but it says I need to change a setting for my child account, however I am unsure which setting I need to change.

Yes I am in a family group, I changed my account settings with the parent account in the family, the settings on my account are saved but it won’t allow me to play that specific mode.
  6. Diabolical Gull Win User

Can't install a game

Hello Josef, yes I am part of a family group. There are 3 vertical dots but the only options are to change my profile picture or leave the family group. Thanks
Thema:

1. I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings - Similar Threads - memeber family group

2. I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting: I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code and now my games do not play 286f448f-b8f9-49b4-94e7-aef96fa3151d
  3. Microsoft family age restrictions?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft family age restrictions?: I have age restrictions on all video games only because it says I’m under a family microsoft account, but I don't know whose account I’m under Thanks and please help!...
  4. Microsoft age restrictions Family Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft age restrictions Family Account: I have age restrictions on all video games only because it says I’m under a family microsoft account, but I don't know whose account I’m under. Please Help Thanks!...
  5. I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...: All 3 consoles are now mirrored. All of the X1 games show up on the X. Groups are the same ect. If I move groups, delete games ect on my Xbox X then it deletes them from both xbox 1’s. Now my son...
  6. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  7. How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?: I've been trying for 2 days to remove a family passcode from a used system with no luck (I'm unable to play Dead or Alive). I tried by myself on 4-10-2024 and today (4-11-2024) for an hour with...
  8. Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up: Nightmare family pack not showing up after I redeemed code. 92cdab1f-4f92-4781-9a65-d986352b7c4f
  9. Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack: Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack code has been redeemed but there’s none of the content on my game. After attempting to try the code again, the response I get is that the code...
  10. Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...: Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not showing up on xbox series x console 1963545a-d12a-4715-a864-ca57e8d12bf8