I am suddenly unable to play my xbox 360 game on my Xbox Series S. I haven't had any...

Discus and support I am suddenly unable to play my xbox 360 game on my Xbox Series S. I haven't had any... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been playing Oblivion without any problems on my Xbox Series S for months and months, but now it shows me a "getting your xbox 360 info" screen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Morrow McLaughlin, May 19, 2023.

1. I am suddenly unable to play my xbox 360 game on my Xbox Series S. I haven't had any...

I have been playing Oblivion without any problems on my Xbox Series S for months and months, but now it shows me a "getting your xbox 360 info" screen with a loading bar that doesn't load. The game does start, but then I can't save my progress and it doesn't recognize a profile anywhere.

I have tried restarting, the factory reset, and trying to use my personal cellular hotspot. It is still not working. Is this a hardware issue?

:)

Morrow McLaughlin, May 19, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I am suddenly unable to play my xbox 360 game on my Xbox Series S. I haven't had any...