I am struggling to access my sons (9yr old) windows/xbox account

Discus and support I am struggling to access my sons (9yr old) windows/xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have tried to reset the account but as he is 9 and hasn't logged onto anything else really we can not access the account, The password I have saved... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LisaKenny1, Jul 19, 2023.

1. LisaKenny1
    LisaKenny1 Guest

I have tried to reset the account but as he is 9 and hasn't logged onto anything else really we can not access the account, The password I have saved is not working and my other son (14) helpfully (NOT) thought he could fix it and now the account is locked. I have tried the reset function but there isn't enough information, can someone please advise a contact email or something I can access so that he can get into his Minecraft account before I have to create a new and he has to start his profile all over again... Help... please!!

:)

LisaKenny1, Jul 19, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

If the account has been blocked, try to send an unblock request through this link

https://www.microsoft.com/concern/accountreinst...

The only way to unblock the account is through this format

Best regards
  3. CrashedManiac47 Win User

Any Minecraft One news?

Hi there

Im new to this but my 9yr old son was convinced a xbox360mincraft update was happening today, is this true?

Many thanks
  4. Bluntman1138 Win User

Looking for friends for a 9yr old!

[quote user="xKLPREPx99"]

9yr old son... MW3 (supervised), CoD2:BOpps(supervised)....

[/quote]

/facepalm.
  5. willbehenna Win User

microsoft flight simulator 2020

thank you for your reply. all you needed to say was No it does not.

please respect that some people have no knowledge of how tech works.

my son who is 9yrs old asked the question!!!
  6. Silvia Camara-Roos Win User

Account verification guidlines dont work

Did you receive any guidance. I am affraod we are still struggling and the support is really not good. For 3months now my son is struggling with his account.
Thema:

1. I am struggling to access my sons (9yr old) windows/xbox account - Similar Threads - struggling access sons

2. I am struggling with parties using Gamebar(PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am struggling with parties using Gamebar(PC): When joining Xbox parties using PC gamebar or the Xbox app(PC), no one can hear me, my microphone is locked as muted and cannot be changed, and everyone in the party is labeled as disconnected. I...
  3. My Xbox series s is struggling to load anything when I have 200 mbs of download and 150 mbs...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s is struggling to load anything when I have 200 mbs of download and 150 mbs...: I’ve hard reset the Xbox, reset my network, loggged in and out of my account. Unplugged the Xbox I’ve done everything I can do cd41b382-cc95-4c39-8a8e-7ff69177439c
  4. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...
  5. For anyone struggling to connect their XBOX controller wirelessly through bluetooth (ie...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For anyone struggling to connect their XBOX controller wirelessly through bluetooth (ie...: I spent weeks trying to figure out why I couldn't connect my Bluetooth devices to Windows 10. I built my pc by myself so for the longest time I thought maybe I had installed something wrong. After...
  6. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  7. How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .: I have a problem I cannot solve on the Microsoft customer website. I purchased a digital game gift for someone in Canada, unaware that I would not be able to send it to him. He cannot redeem the...
  8. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XboX Insiders
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  9. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Windows
  10. Struggling with frequent freezes, random crashes, and power limit throttling.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with frequent freezes, random crashes, and power limit throttling.: For the past month my computer has descended into an unplayable state. I recently discovered on Intel's XTU program that I am experiencing power limit throttling. Could this be what is the issue...