I am still experiencing a subscription popup for game pass on a game I own on my Xbox...

Discus and support I am still experiencing a subscription popup for game pass on a game I own on my Xbox... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This game came with The Pre order of Life is strange Remastered Ultimate edition., all the games launch correctly except for Life is Strange... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Roberts Xbox Series X, Aug 9, 2023.

1. I am still experiencing a subscription popup for game pass on a game I own on my Xbox...

This game came with The Pre order of Life is strange Remastered Ultimate edition., all the games launch correctly except for Life is Strange Remastered, it still having a popup screen asking me to pay for a subscription on just one of these games which is that Life is Strange Remastered to Xbox games pass with two boxes on it, the game still will play but I do have to press the B button to get out of the game pass screen to its main game screen menu. the life is strange True colors game it includes is a part of the Xbox app games. I had ordered this game on August 23, 2021, includes all the items, and Outfit packs for True colors and Zombie Crypt, Hero Outfit Pack. I paid the full price of the pre order which is $79.99 for it on that date. the popup is seen after the games data syncs for the remastered copy, I also own the original life is strange and the launching subscription only happens with its remastered version of it, true colors play fine on both pc & Xbox & before the storm is fine. True colors are cross platform game, but the life is strange remastered collection is not, the problem is not with before the storm, just with Life is Strange Remastered all other games seem to launch and play without a Subscription popup before its main menu is show, the games music can be heard while its popup is on the screen. two screen captures here on pc, then I took screenshots with android tablet, my Xbox Series X is currently connected to my M28U 4k monitor on htmi2 port on it right now instead of my 55" 1080 tv set.

I am still experiencing a subscription popup for game pass on a game I own on my Xbox... [​IMG]

I am still experiencing a subscription popup for game pass on a game I own on my Xbox... [​IMG]

Android tablet screenshots below, again if you hit B button on the first subscription screen it will go into the game, also the game sync for the games save happens right before the game pass popup I noticed. otherwise original version which I also own are not affected by this problem, I tried using Xbox controllers game bug to report this problem before but it never got fixed, the game started doing this to me, around its first patches were released, also inside the game is my old email address I never was able to update it to my current one, I don't know if that matters but its stuck on a Gmail account for its email instead of my outlook email account address inside the game, the linked email address cannot be changed, but it doesn't affect game play. No problems playing True colors on windows, this bug I had with this one only affects its xbox version as there was no windows version included with the ultimate edition. my pc might have a better 3D card than my Series X, my pc has an nvidia rtx 3070 3D card in it, not sure what type of 3D card the Series X is using. A lot of the xbox games I own , I also have the epic games launcher versions of most of them like tomb raider series, batman arkham series and a few others too that I have fun with on my pc, the only great thing about the pc vs the xbox is on my pc, I have access to a 5.1 audio system, which makes the sound tracks from true colors a lot more fun to listen too. its better audio quality, but sorry I got off topic about my problem with life is strange remastered launching with a popup screen problem been with the game from 2021 to 2023. I don't see anything on the patches about a fix for this coming out any time soon, I reported the problem in the feedback hub if that helps get it fixed under the xbox section their too, and I did report it like a year or two ago on my Series X.

:)

Roberts Xbox Series X, Aug 9, 2023
  2. melanie brown2 Win User

I am still experiencing a subscription popup for game pass on a game I own on my Xbox Series X console.

hi. no i dont see anything wrong. i think ur next step will have to be support team as i can find any other solutions for this. sorry i cant be of more help.
  3. melanie brown2 Win User

I am still experiencing a subscription popup for game pass on a game I own on my Xbox Series X console.

hi. sorry i am in the uk so the link will be for GB. i guess if h change it to en-US it will give you the correct link
  4. melanie brown2 Win User

hi. it is very strange that it is just this one game u are experiencing this issue with. i think contacting xbox support via the following link maybe ur best option as they will be able to look and see if there are bugs and glitches. https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us
  5. melanie brown2 Win User

hi.my name is mel and i am an independent consultant. i have searched but cant fjnd any solutions for this issue. it could possibly be a glitch within the network. i had a similar issue on my xbox a few weeks ago when it asked me to buy a gamepass subscription even though i already have an active subscription. i would contact support via the following link and see if they can assist further. https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us
  6. melanie brown2 Win User

hi no problem. i apologise i wasnt able to find any other solutions to fix this.
Thema:

I am still experiencing a subscription popup for game pass on a game I own on my Xbox...

1. I am still experiencing a subscription popup for game pass on a game I own on my Xbox... - Similar Threads - still experiencing subscription

2. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  3. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  4. My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...: My son's Xbox controller (X series) is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What is it? f5ea27f1-85b5-41db-b3bb-00ce60ab8077
  5. Does the IGN App for Xbox One still work or not?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the IGN App for Xbox One still work or not?: A long time ago, when I launched IGN for Xbox, I got an error saying that the requested content is not available. Does anyone know what is going on? 38bef87a-15fc-4fd3-8490-bacd4d4128c2
  6. My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...: It was shoud have arrived after the 8th but still dint. 988a8760-34f6-40ab-a44b-731547dc4290
  7. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  8. What is wrong with my xbox one s if it sparks from top vent but still turns on and works as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my xbox one s if it sparks from top vent but still turns on and works as...: My xbox one s had randomly started experiencing frames dropping rapidly from 60 to 40 to 30 to 20 and below. Then my 5 month old perfectly working elite series 2 controller started disconnecting...
  9. Xbox Android App still forces you to use Phone Microphone and not headset microphone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Android App still forces you to use Phone Microphone and not headset microphone: I'm trying to join a party on my phone so I can play on my PlayStation while talking with my friends on Xbox (they refuse to set up discord integration.). However, the Android App will not allow...
  10. My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2f49321d-885a-4c51-9d27-8feaddf173b4