I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...

Discus and support I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace on Nintendo switch but can't change my skins on minecraft. What can I do! 72ac3259-b9aa-46e7-830d-64479cc2f032 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kim beck1, Oct 1, 2023.

1. kim beck1
    kim beck1 Guest

I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...

I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace on Nintendo switch but can't change my skins on minecraft. What can I do!

:)

kim beck1, Oct 1, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for the Nintendo switch. Any suggestions?

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. Lord Rendon Win User

I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for the Nintendo switch. Any suggestions?

You might not be signed in properly.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello kim beck1,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble changing skins on Minecraft for the Nintendo Switch. This issue may be caused by a sync problem between your Microsoft account and your Nintendo account.

Here are some steps you can try to fix it:

- Make sure your Microsoft account and your Nintendo account are linked correctly. You can check this by going to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect on a web browser and entering the code that appears on your Switch screen when you launch Minecraft.

- If your accounts are linked, try signing out of both accounts and signing back in. This may refresh the connection and allow you to access the skins.

- If that doesn't work, try deleting and reinstalling Minecraft on your Switch. This may clear any corrupted data that is preventing the skins from loading. Make sure you back up your worlds before doing this, as they may be deleted as well.

- If none of these steps work, please contact Nintendo Support at Nintendo Support: Contact Us for further assistance. They may be able to help you with any issues related to the Switch hardware or software.

I hope this helps you resolve your issue. If you have any other questions or feedback, please let us know.

We appreciate your patience and understanding. Have a great day!
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Help needed

Hello Norozteh,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're looking for your Minecraft skin packs as it is not appearing after signing into your new Microsoft account. We notice that you posted twice and you mentioned PlayStation is your platform.

Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Make sure that you're signed in to the correct Microsoft account that you used to purchase the skin packs.

2. Check if the skin packs are still available in the Minecraft Marketplace. If they are, you are on the correct account otherwise sign in with your other account.

3. If the skin packs are not available in the Minecraft Marketplace, try checking your PlayStation purchases. To do this, check your purchases from PlayStation Store. Depending on where you purchase the game and its packs, both should be on the same platform.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. PumpkinTeas Win User

Migrating Mojang to Microsoft Account, not launching

Yes, that is correct. I followed those steps, it said my skins were merged as well during the process. I can log into Mojang's website with my Microsoft account. The Microsoft "Gamer Tag" appears when I do, but I am not able to edit skins, change names, or load the account (Mc or Microsoft's) in the Minecraft Launcher.
Thema:

1. I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for... - Similar Threads - signed Microsoft marketplace

2. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  3. How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?: I want to make a Microsoft account on my Playstation but every time I sign in it takes me to the xbox website. I don’t want that. So my question is, what do I do so I can play online with my...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad: So, I am having problems after opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad. It says Signing in on the top right and it won’t let me sign in. I closed and restarted the app, signing out and...
  5. Sign in button in Microsoft Store and Xbox doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Sign in button in Microsoft Store and Xbox doesn't work: I have a problem when I want to sign in to the Microsoft store, when I press the sign in button nothing happens and it keeps happening when I try to log in, this also happens on xbox...
  6. Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason: When I login to my account on the free 14 day trial of xbox gamepass I get a message that says "Signing you out of all devices" after entering information correctly...
  7. Anything Microsoft wont load or sign me in...

in XboX Insiders
    Anything Microsoft wont load or sign me in...: My router doesnt like Microsoft but ive never had an issue using it and downloading games but now it wont let me access the Microsoft store. I had to use a hotspot to log back in after microsoft...
  8. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  9. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  10. I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...: I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it is not working 85030dd0-5b81-40e2-8236-3f93c068f373