I am receiving an error code when I try to open any online game. The error code is...

Discus and support I am receiving an error code when I try to open any online game. The error code is... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have over the last year been encountering this error. There are times that I can play like normal but then the error comes back randomly. It at times... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sione Pulotu, May 27, 2024.

1. Sione Pulotu
    Sione Pulotu Guest

I am receiving an error code when I try to open any online game. The error code is...

I have over the last year been encountering this error. There are times that I can play like normal but then the error comes back randomly. It at times will last for a few days to weeks. It is frustrating! Someone please help!

:)

Sione Pulotu, May 27, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I am receiving an error code when I try to open any online game. The error code is 0xc0350006. Any solutions?

Hi Sione, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am truly sorry to hear that.

Searching for similar cases, this appears to be a hardware issue, I recommend you submit a repair request.

Please, register your device on this link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/register-your-product

Then, fill out the repair form: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

You can check the warranty terms here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/...ce-plans-and-terms-conditions-for-your-device

If your device is out of warranty, you can check the costs here:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

I hope this helps.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

connection to xbox live

Do you receive any code or error message when trying to play online?
  4. EduardoGomez7 Win User

ERROR CODE 807B0193 HELP

I do not know what is wrong with my xbox. When I try to open any of my apps, netflix or anything else I receive ERROR CODE 807B0193. I can not find a solution or any info searching error codes so I have no Idea what
    is wrong. Please Help!
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Gold code

I am not asking for the actual gold code. I am asking are you receiving an error code when trying to input that code. If so give us that code so we can help you
  6. ChummierSafe873 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection is not working.

I am receiving and error code of 0x80240017 when trying to re-install Microsoft solitaire collection. Like others I use to have it now I don't. Can you advise me on this error code?
Thema:

1. I am receiving an error code when I try to open any online game. The error code is... - Similar Threads - receiving error code

2. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app: The problem that I have is with the Xbox App. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the app. I have spent days trying every fix It. Trouble shooting includes reinstalling and...
  3. How can I update when I am receiving two error codes, 0x80073cf9 and 0x80070490?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I update when I am receiving two error codes, 0x80073cf9 and 0x80070490?: I have been trying to update the app, but I keep receiving two error codes 0x80073cf9 and 0x80070490. I have tried everything I could, but nothing has worked. I am unable to use my game pass...
  4. Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Error Code 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Error Code 10: [img] Hello everyone, after updating my PC from windows 10 to 11 two days ago, my Xbox 360 wireless receiver stopped working. In the device manager it states "The divice can't be started (Code...
  5. I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....: Despite having a Xbox account in good standing, and being able to sign in the app and website, when I launch an Xbox enabled PC game I get code 0x80070520. This impacts both the new Forza...
  6. Receiving error code 0x803FB005 when trying to download the xbox app from the microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error code 0x803FB005 when trying to download the xbox app from the microsoft store.: I'm able to download other apps such as netflix fine. Ive even tried to download it from the xbox website and get problems there too. Ive reset the store and gone through all troubleshooting tips...
  7. Xbox Series X/Cloud Gaming: Continuously receive error code 0x80830003. Tried everything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X/Cloud Gaming: Continuously receive error code 0x80830003. Tried everything: Xbox Series X/Cloud Gaming: I continuously get error 0x80830003 when playing on the cloud. I have reset my console (keeping saves and games), reset my console a second time (deleting everything...
  8. I am receiving the error code 0x80070002 when trying to play Starfield on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am receiving the error code 0x80070002 when trying to play Starfield on my PC: I am receiving the error code 0x80070002 when trying to play Starfield on my PC (Xbox Game Pass for PC, Windows 11). The only one solution is reinstalling the game (140 GB!) everytime I want to...
  9. Receiving error code: 0x80070002 when downloading, updating, moving games in XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error code: 0x80070002 when downloading, updating, moving games in XBOX app: I tried re-installing the gaming service. It didn't work. I have no idea how to fix it. 9fce01ee-3642-4f06-a48d-d19bed1f55d8
  10. Receiving error code 0x80070032 on backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error code 0x80070032 on backwards compatibility: Hey y’all I’ve been trying to play Telltale’s The Walking Dead on my Xbox One, but whenever I try to install the game directly from my Xbox360 disc, I get this error. I can install the first...