I am presenting a very CHARACTERISTIC error since apparently there is no online solution or...

Discus and support I am presenting a very CHARACTERISTIC error since apparently there is no online solution or... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My console does not want to log in to my COD MW3 it says "2901" when trying to log in to games, is there anyone else who has this happen to them?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Perezper2, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Perezper2
    Perezper2 Guest

I am presenting a very CHARACTERISTIC error since apparently there is no online solution or...

My console does not want to log in to my COD MW3 it says "2901" when trying to log in to games, is there anyone else who has this happen to them?

I am presenting a very CHARACTERISTIC error since apparently there is no online solution or... [​IMG]

:)

Perezper2, Nov 21, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

I am presenting a very CHARACTERISTIC error since apparently there is no online solution or anything about it.

Hello Perezper2, My name is Khaji I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

Unfortunately, there is no permanent fix for error code 2901 in MW3. It is usually related to a connectivity issue or the game server. Here are some suggestions you can try to fix this problem:

Check your internet connection: Make sure that your Xbox is connected to the internet stably and that there are no interruptions in your connection. You can try restarting your router or switching to a wired connection instead of Wi-Fi.

Restart the console and game: Try restarting your Xbox and then starting the game again. Sometimes this can fix temporary problems.

Update the game: Make sure you have the latest game update or patch installed. Check for available updates in the game management section on your Xbox and download them if necessary.

Check the status of the servers: It may be helpful to check the Call of Duty servers for known issues or outages. You can check the official Activision support forums or follow the game's social media accounts for up-to-date information on the status of the servers.

Delete and reinstall the game: If the problem persists, you can try uninstalling the game and reinstalling it on your Xbox. This can fix issues related to corrupt or incomplete files.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Being serious.. Is this possible?

I wouldn't worry, it's very characteristic.
  4. Steppage Win User

Owned games not working without GamePass subscription

Apparently I've had GPS ultimate so long I forgot you need gold to play online.. hah. Thank you for the very simple solution.
  5. SimonMarshall6 Win User

Whos Excited for Halo: CE?

I am stoked for the game. Loved the very first Halo ten years ago and every one since then (Okay, ODST was a bit of a let down) but I am looking forward to 4 player co-op and online multiplayer. Plus the charm of the first time I played the first installment
    will still be present :D.
  6. Courtney Todd Win User

What's going on with the xbox app I'm getting the we found your console but can't connect

Hi DON L, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I am very sorry that you are presenting this problem. I would like to know how long you have been presenting this problem and if you would be so kind as to offer me more details so that I can provide you with better help and perhaps a solution for this problem.

Do you receive any error code? I wait your answer!

Best regards,
    Courtney.
Thema:

1. I am presenting a very CHARACTERISTIC error since apparently there is no online solution or... - Similar Threads - presenting very CHARACTERISTIC

2. Xbox Controller Support India, no live chat or email support present, there is only 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Support India, no live chat or email support present, there is only 1...: Hi Team, I bought Xbox elite 2 controller almost 10 months ago, the sticks have some amount of dead zone Video reference - https://www.youtube.com/shorts/s6TF_72zQHE?feature=share I raised...
  3. Xbox gamebar: options are not present under the "Gaming features" section of the settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamebar: options are not present under the "Gaming features" section of the settings: Hello there, As mentioned in the title, when going to the Settings and more specifically to the "gaming features" section, there are no options there. The only thing I can see is that the PC I'm...
  4. Assassin's Creed Valhalla Install Stops, Requires Already Present Physical Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla Install Stops, Requires Already Present Physical Disc: I am trying to install Assassin's Creed Valhalla on an Xbox One using a physical disc. At some point during the install (offline mode) or update (online mode), the install/update stops and gives...
  5. I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...: I was banned many years ago I finally got back into my account which says it’s banned, I go to the enforcement page and it has no information of why I’m banned f8687b40-4fd8-4e8d-bb0b-ce07f82b4697
  6. Can’t get Xbox kids accounts to be able to cloud game even though the cloud icon is present.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t get Xbox kids accounts to be able to cloud game even though the cloud icon is present.: I have an Xbox Series S with three accounts on it, mine and one each for my kids. I also have game pass ultimate. There are no time limits set for the kids and their content is limited to under 16...
  7. My son has the fifa dvd as Christmas present but his Xbox is only digital. Is there any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son has the fifa dvd as Christmas present but his Xbox is only digital. Is there any...: My son has the fifa dvd as Christmas present but his Xbox is only digital. Is there any code to use in that case? Thank you 603a0c32-55fc-4ead-8c93-8d16ffc47281
  8. I recept the code present for me in canadian , but I'm from brasil

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recept the code present for me in canadian , but I'm from brasil: I have one problem for activity the code in Brasil can you help me for active the code fb773038-1ee4-45dc-8132-fc5a3c0d6844
  9. How do I give the Horizon 5 game as a present to my grandson?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I give the Horizon 5 game as a present to my grandson?: I bought this game as a Christmas present for my grandson, but neither he nor I can download it (we don't live at the same address). He has an X-box but I don't. Do I have to give him access to...
  10. Why wont my offline update present it self as available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my offline update present it self as available: I did everything to perform an offline update, when I entered the troubleshoot menu, and plug in my usb, it still wont let me select the Offline System update f03325d4-8ab2-41b4-b914-4e32f075ab16