I am playing Mass Effect Legendary edition on Xbox One X

Discus and support I am playing Mass Effect Legendary edition on Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all why does my sound for ME1 keeping cutting in and out and i have tried to play with favor framerate and have also tried favor graphics but both... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OutlawMatt UES, Mar 27, 2024.

1. I am playing Mass Effect Legendary edition on Xbox One X

Hey all why does my sound for ME1 keeping cutting in and out and i have tried to play with favor framerate and have also tried favor graphics but both options have resulted in sound cutting out

:)

OutlawMatt UES, Mar 27, 2024
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Mass effect legendary not loading

3. - AJ - Win User

Hi! Thank you for your reply and the additional information.

If other games are working fine with your console and audio settings, it means this is likely an in-game issue, and for that, you'll need to contact EA's Support Team.

• EA Help: https://help.ea.com/help-home/

'Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

As a fellow gamer, I understand this might not be the answer you were hoping for. I'm sorry, OutlawMatt.

---------

• As a possible workaround, could you give this a try?

- Quit the game
    - Go to Settings > General > Volume & Audio Output
    - Change your headset's and Speakers' format to "Stereo Uncompressed"
    - Launch the game and see if the audio cutting in and out is mitigated by these settings.

While I understand Stereo Uncompressed is not the best audio experience for gaming, I'm confident it could prove to be a good temporary solution while you wait to get an answer from EA.

Please let me know if this works, I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards
  4. OutlawMatt UES Win User

All my other games the sounds works perfect. I have a 5TB external but the game is installed on my internal. It is happening on speakers and headset. I have tried reinstalling the game hard reset my console but it still happening
  5. - AJ - Win User

Hi, OutlawMatt! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with Mass Effect.

If you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you could answer the following questions.

- To clarify, is this happening with other games besides Mass Effect?

- Do you have any external storage units plugged into your console? if so, may I ask where is this game installed?

- Is this happening with both headset and speaker audio?

- Besides changing game modes, have you tried anything else to fix this? If so, could you tell me what you've tried so far?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  6. XBF - Tali Win User

Mass Effect 3 dlc not working

Hello MarkHolder3,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. Before attempting to assist, I'd like to ask a few questions about the version of the game you are using.

Did you purchase the legendary edition off Game Pass? Or were you playing the game strictly off of a Game Pass subscription?
    Did you purchase any DLCs individually for Mass Effect 3?
    Are you playing Mass Effect 3 from a physical disc?

If you are playing Mass Effect Legendary Edition off of Game Pass, you will need an active Game Pass subscription to have access to the game. This also includes if you are playing any special editions of games that have DLC attached to the subscription. If you are playing off of a physical disc, you will not have access to content that is part of a Game Pass subscription.

Looking forward to your response,

-Tali
Thema:

1. I am playing Mass Effect Legendary edition on Xbox One X - Similar Threads - playing Mass Effect

2. Why isn't Mass Effect LE on "Play Anywhere"

in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Mass Effect LE on "Play Anywhere": Title says it all. Its been 2 years. submitted by /u/RedditGojiraX [link] [comments]
  3. EA Play Issue/ Mass Effect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Play Issue/ Mass Effect: Is anyone else having issues with EA Play within the Xbox app on PC, specifically Mass Effect? The issue presents as follows; after clicking play on Mass Effect the EA app opens and tells me to...
  4. I downloaded the "Mass Effect" using the game pass and I can't play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded the "Mass Effect" using the game pass and I can't play it.: I downloaded the "Mass Effect" using the game pass and I can't play it, EA tells me that there is a technical error that prevents it from starting, I don't know how to solve it....
  5. Purchase and Play Mass Effect Legendary on Xbox One without a Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase and Play Mass Effect Legendary on Xbox One without a Game Pass: Can I purchase the Mass Effect Legendary game on Xbox One and play it without a Game Pass? 3fca7d7f-9e66-476d-ae4d-8d70c52884ee
  6. I can’t play mass effect trilogy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play mass effect trilogy: So ive spent the last several hours trying to figure out why I cant play mass effect. I was playing on a disc so I scoured the internet trouble shooting. I used the xbox trouble shooting feature...
  7. Mass Effect 2 Unplayable Through EA Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 2 Unplayable Through EA Play: I cannot play Mass Effect 2 through EA Play because I keep getting a pop up saying I have been signed out of Xbox Live and the game needs to reboot. I tested all of my connections and they are...
  8. Is there any particular reason why we can play Xbox 360 games such as mass effect via...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there any particular reason why we can play Xbox 360 games such as mass effect via...: This would make this perfect. I'm playing through the mass effect series and I'd love to do it on the go. Is there a reason this isn't possible? submitted by /u/MemesAreCocaine [link] [comments]
  9. Unable to play/ save Mass Effect 2 games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play/ save Mass Effect 2 games on Xbox One: I can start a new game, and before trying to resolve, I could import my ME1 character. Now it plays through the startup story, bet the net result is the same: When I need to save, I cannot save...
  10. Mass Effect 2 & 3 Suddenly Unable to Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 2 & 3 Suddenly Unable to Play: I have had all 3 Mass Effect games for years. I played and beat Mass Effect 2 last week on my xbox one and began Mass Effect 3. I returned from vacation last night to find that my console no...