I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

Discus and support I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kingslazom, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Kingslazom
    Kingslazom Guest

I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.

I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will launch but will not load the Character screen. im not sure whats wrong, i ran Defraggler so i assumed files got misplaced so i also re installed the Xbox app. im not sure what else i can do. Please help

:)

Kingslazom, Dec 7, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: