I am physically unable to change my privacy settings.

Discus and support I am physically unable to change my privacy settings. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; A while back ago I was unable to do anything related to xbox - (add friends, join multiplayer games, etc) and I checked my settings to find that 1)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DoubtedOsprey82, Jul 15, 2018.

1. I am physically unable to change my privacy settings.

A while back ago I was unable to do anything related to xbox - (add friends, join multiplayer games, etc) and I checked my settings to find that 1) almost every setting was turned to block and 2) whenever I tried to change them it pops up with "An unexpected
    error has occurred, please try again later." And it doesn't work even a month later.

:)

DoubtedOsprey82, Jul 15, 2018
  2. Voosh
    Voosh Guest
    Privacy Settings on Xbox App for Windows 10

I am trying to change my privacy settings for my Microsoft/Xbox account, I go to xbox.com and then to privacy and it redirects me to the "Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings" page. However there is nothing else after that
    and I am unable to actually change my privacy settings, thank you.

Voosh, Jul 15, 2018
  3. how do i changing settings so I can add a custom profile picture?

On my xbox one s I am unable to change my profile picture to 'custom' due to 'privacy settings or age restriction'. How can i change this?

Tiggyhoneydew, Jul 15, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

If you’re having trouble managing your privacy and online safety settings on your console,
    sign in with your Microsoft account and click
    Xbox One Online Safety to review and change your settings online.

M3tal Daz3, Jul 15, 2018
  5. That is where the trouble is. It whenever I try to do it online, it waits a few seconds and then "An unexpected error has occurred, please try again later."

DoubtedOsprey82, Jul 16, 2018
  6. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Contact xbox support to check this out for you: Contact Us | Xbox Support

M3tal Daz3, Jul 16, 2018
  7. Yolotroll101
    Yolotroll101 Guest
    I've tried contacting them, and they said all they could do was help me talk to the creator of the game that wouldn't let me go online because of these settings, but microsoft owns the game :/

Yolotroll101, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: