I am part of the Xbox insiders beta but still haven't gotten access to the new dashboard....

Discus and support I am part of the Xbox insiders beta but still haven't gotten access to the new dashboard.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am part of the Xbox insiders beta but still haven't gotten access to the new dashboard. Is it not available to try anymore? I am level 3 and been on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samc191, Jul 8, 2023.

1. Samc191
    Samc191 Guest

I am part of the Xbox insiders beta but still haven't gotten access to the new dashboard....

I am part of the Xbox insiders beta but still haven't gotten access to the new dashboard. Is it not available to try anymore?

I am level 3 and been on the program 3 years.

:)

Samc191, Jul 8, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I am part of the Xbox insiders beta but still haven't gotten access to the new dashboard. Is it not available to try anymore?

The system decides when to upgrade you
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. ngocphi Win User

Depends on the ring you see in
  5. Samc191 Win User

I did post on there a while ago but got no feedback at all
  6. Tabuu0712 Win User

Xbox Live Update Public Beta

Just to add to the oddity if my problem, I also have access the beta forum. I still haven't gotten the update though.
Thema:

1. I am part of the Xbox insiders beta but still haven't gotten access to the new dashboard.... - Similar Threads - part insiders beta

2. I joined my friends Xbox part and it said ⚠ party encountered an error [0x8924000d] what do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I joined my friends Xbox part and it said ⚠ party encountered an error [0x8924000d] what do...: What shall I do it is very confusing please reply over tryed joining another party, restarting my Xbox but nothing works please help me What do I do?? e1776a11-b598-4b53-8e55-71f86a941232
  3. I don't know what to put in this part

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know what to put in this part: just bought a series s about 2/3 weeks ago, only difference from my previous xbox one is that some games load faster and u can play like 3 new games. it over heats enough to cook food on and still...
  4. Can I get console banned for using a 3rd part adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get console banned for using a 3rd part adapter?: I was wondering if i would get console banned for using an adapter that allows me to use a ps5 cobtroller on xbox the gulikit goku adapter by aknes to be exact. 82970b09-95f0-4f07-b4b4-d49e7a87dbab
  5. How do I get past the aspect ratio/ length part on the ai video editor on clipchamp?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get past the aspect ratio/ length part on the ai video editor on clipchamp?: Hey, only just gone on to use the new Ai video editor and was really intrigued to find out how well it would do a video I needed doing. I put in one of my videos I needed editing and was all fine...
  6. The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person: I have tried everything possible for the network and I believe it may be my console so I'm wondering if there is anything that can be done to help with this issue seeing as it may not be my...
  7. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  8. This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...: So,I will start by saying my Xbox one is 4 years old and somedays it takes longer than usual to fully start up. Yesterday afternoon it worked just fine, I shut it off like normal and when I went...
  9. How do become part of alpha ring of the insider

in XBoX on Windows
    How do become part of alpha ring of the insider: Im Interested in joining what do I have to do to be invited I'm a insider for 2 years or how do kown there a opening 099a0fff-13d7-468e-89d3-541c9e1eb31e
  10. I'm part of the Xbox insider and I'm not getting any updates

in XboX Insiders
    I'm part of the Xbox insider and I'm not getting any updates: I'm part of the omega ring and I'm not getting the updates. I'm pretty sure I'm part of the program, i went to check because it seemed weird. The last update i got was from 06/08. I don't even...