I am on Xbox series x and when I click the caps lock on my external keyboard it clicks a...

Discus and support I am on Xbox series x and when I click the caps lock on my external keyboard it clicks a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Like I said above when I click caps lock it clicks a and when I click s it turns on caps lock 9c758298-defb-4817-b23f-70ddf7e64317 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JakebRicks, Nov 21, 2023.

1. JakebRicks
    JakebRicks Guest

I am on Xbox series x and when I click the caps lock on my external keyboard it clicks a...

Like I said above when I click caps lock it clicks a and when I click s it turns on caps lock

:)

JakebRicks, Nov 21, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

I am on Xbox series x and when I click the caps lock on my external keyboard it clicks a and when I click s it turns on caps lock

Hi JakebRicks. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

If possible, have you connected the keyboard to a different device to see if the same issue happens?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. ken52strt Win User

Caps/Caps Lock using xboxone controller in Youtube app when searching

Hay, I'm trying to find out caps / caps Lock letters when I'm using the search function on my xbox one while using the xbox one controller.
    I do not know where to look, or even if the question is clear or correct.
    I went into the circle for about 1.5 hours now - lost in that vast dark universe known as www.
    Thank you

easy to activate the keyboard, press the left analog and you'll end up with emoticons first and then symbols and block capitals
    Thanks For responding! I must have been tired when I wrote the question.
    Let me rephrase/edit: I am on an Xbox One X and using the YouTube app. & the Xbone1 wireless controller. I am using youtube's search, I need to make some letters Capitalized. Pressing the left thumbstick down (as we can do on the Xbox site, maybe
    others) at that point only jumps my cursor to the beginning of the Search window/pane/bar. Either left or right thumbsticks do the same on this site. But while I'm trying to learn & on the subject: I know how to toggle the emoticons, numeric & symbols and
    Capitals, on the Xbone1 onscreen keyboard, yet I haven't found a way to Caps Lock like on a PC, or phone, or most keyboards. I hate having to click the L-thumbstick every single time I have a series of Capital letters to enter. Ie: I want to type ADVANCED
    into a field and on regular keyboard I just hit Caps Lock until I do. On the Xbox One X controllers I have to cycle to the Capitals, type"A" click the Thumbstick type "D" etc. Since in this case advanced is at beginning of a sentence, I don't have to click
    the 1st time/letter, but then I have to click to Capitalize 7 times before each of the other letters
  4. DestinJones Win User

Issue with new Arctis 9x and xbox keyboard

The keyboard itself plugs into my controller and the usb, I have plugged into the usb port on the front of my xbox series x. When using the keyboard, the keyboard works but the mic stops working.
  5. tohellnbak Win User

im so mad

Sorry for your loss but bro... grow up and click your caps lock....
  6. KOtheOGODHDSHOT Win User

THEY SHOULD BAN ALL THE PEOPLE WHO USE MODS

Click their name and report them for system tampering. Also, caps lock is not needed.
Thema:

1. I am on Xbox series x and when I click the caps lock on my external keyboard it clicks a... - Similar Threads - series click caps

2. Why’s is my Xbox series x making a clicking noise then stopping my installations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why’s is my Xbox series x making a clicking noise then stopping my installations: Hi recently when installing some games my xbox gets about half way then clicks once or twice before stopping the install and I have to manually restart it any idea what this could be? It only...
  3. My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.: EDIT: I am so sorry for wasting anyone's time, turns out that the controller thought that the joystick was always being pressed. and i fixed it by quite literally tapping the back of the...
  4. I just got a new Xbox elite series 2 and the left stick won’t click in a certain spot

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a new Xbox elite series 2 and the left stick won’t click in a certain spot: If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because I play siege and I need it to aim. Do I send it back for it to be fixed or is there a way I can fix it...
  5. Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click: Does anyone have a solution to stop the Elite Series 2 left stick controller's movement from disabling the right mouse click? I'm trying use the controller in my left hand and the mouse in my...
  6. My Xbox series x is making a buzzing sorts clicking noises when turned off not off at power

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x is making a buzzing sorts clicking noises when turned off not off at power: So I put my ear to my series x when I turned it off to see anything was being weird and I heard a clicking buzzing sound coming from the rear or the part where the ports are I noticed it when it...
  7. Xbox Series S won't stay on, it clicks then turns off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S won't stay on, it clicks then turns off.: Hi , so my Series S randomly stopped working. Every time I try to turn it on it'll light up for a second, make a click and turn off. My first thought was cable/powerstrip, so I tried it on it's on...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is...: Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is being spammed making the controller unusable, has anyone else had this issue or know what to do?...
  9. I am unable to live stream on my Xbox Series X. Gets stuck when I click on the live...

in XboX Insiders
    I am unable to live stream on my Xbox Series X. Gets stuck when I click on the live...: I have run into an issue where I am unable to livestream using my Xbox. I have tried restarting the console, Logging out and back into Twitch and it keeps getting stuck when I press the Live...
  10. My grandsons xbox series x, he can get the start up no problem but when he clicks on any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My grandsons xbox series x, he can get the start up no problem but when he clicks on any...: My grandsons xbox series x, he can get the home screen everything looks OK there is a box which states connect to xbox Internet on the home screen? When he attempts to play games the selected game...