I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...

Discus and support I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to send request" . I also can not make a post either on it. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Patrick Guinn, Jun 13, 2023.

1. I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...

I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to send request" . I also can not make a post either on it. I have changed my Mac address and cleared my DNS. I have changed the power mode to instant, took off the profile from the xbox and put it back on.

:)

Patrick Guinn, Jun 13, 2023
  2. Patrick Guinn Win User

I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to send request"

It still didn't work. It is still saying "Unable to send request"
  3. Francia J. Win User

I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to send request"

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  4. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate the update. This may be related to your account as well. You can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and from there make sure that these settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

* You can see and upload community creations

* You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

* Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

* You can play with people outside of Xbox Live

* You can create and join clubs

* You can join multiplayer games

Make sure to hit “submit” when you made any changes.
  5. ZubZub9 Win User

I cannot make group posts?

When I make a post I put everything in like description and tags and when I post it it says the same thing every time "There was a problem posting you Looking for Group" or when I try to join one it's a xbox notification saying "Unable to send request" I don't know what the problem is but I've tried many things ):
  6. Alfie Harnett Win User

I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

It says “failed to post looking for group” when i try to post and “failed to send request” when i try and “be interested” in posts
Thema:

I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...

1. I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to... - Similar Threads - series try send

2. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...: Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible 3296876e-7797-40e6-9cff-de265ad1386e
  3. No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...: No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried Everything Any Help ? fef22dac-555e-41f8-ac3e-ccd7dd1aea27
  4. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  5. xbox series s acting up when I try to download games

in XboX Insiders
    xbox series s acting up when I try to download games: I just tried to re install rdr2 rn, I thought it started the download and I went to play another game, not only did it not start my game but it started kind of lagging everything like everything...
  6. My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...: When I try to sign into my Xbox live account it says “you need an Internet for this“ then below it says it doesn’t look like you’re connected to the Internet. Check your connection and try again....
  7. Xbox Series X crashes and uninstalls games when trying to update them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X crashes and uninstalls games when trying to update them: Sometimes when a game needs an update, the update will freeze. I'll watch it for upwards of 10 minutes before refreshing "my games and apps," which either works or puts me into a gray screen. If I...
  8. Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...: I have already followed the steps listed in old forums for this same issue. Can someone give me a better answer than "try turning it off and on again" or "try deleting your Xbox to factory...
  9. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  10. Xbox Series X is immediately turning off after trying turn it on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X is immediately turning off after trying turn it on?: I don't know why but randomly my xbox series x has randomly decided to not turn on, the light will come on, but the fan doesn't start and it shuts off after 5 seconds or so, already cleared out...