I am on 270 ms and I don't know why. I use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for my dns setting but I...

Discus and support I am on 270 ms and I don't know why. I use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for my dns setting but I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please reply if you know anything to help my lag issues 40196061-8ff9-419a-b924-44e03e6c880d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bailey Holmes-bell, Mar 4, 2024.

1. I am on 270 ms and I don't know why. I use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for my dns setting but I...

Please reply if you know anything to help my lag issues

:)

Bailey Holmes-bell, Mar 4, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

I am on 270 ms and I don't know why. I use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for my dns setting but I still lag to the point I can't play. I am on the Xbox series s is that makes any difference.

Hi Bailey. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Are you getting high ping in a specific game or all games?

Is your Xbox connected via WiFi or ethernet?

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far to fix this?
  3. Frathos Win User

Cannot connect my xbox 360 to the internet

I don't recognize those DNS IP addresses, guessing they are from your ISP. Try setting the DNS to Manual and using 2 of these 3 (first two are from Google):

I don't know if 1.1.1.1 will work everywhere as it's new and relies on CloudFlare servers IIRC.
  4. Anom_mm2020 Win User

I had to update my DNS server settings on the xbox to

Primary 8.8.8.8

Secondary 8.8.4.4.
  5. RyviusRan Win User

Xbox One X backwards compatibility 0x8082000c error

Solved my issue.

I had to change my DNS server settings on my Xbox to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.
  6. DVSP Win User

sign in crash

yes I did. found the solution.. changed DNS settings to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
Thema:

I am on 270 ms and I don't know why. I use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for my dns setting but I...

1. I am on 270 ms and I don't know why. I use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for my dns setting but I... - Similar Threads - 270 don't why

2. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  3. How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out: How do I get better connection for my Game 4688434d-a986-4c3f-91cb-f7edbde9c348
  4. I don't want to console system update anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't want to console system update anymore.: I don't want Xbox live console system update. How do I make it stop forever, it is ruining my gaming experience. I want to play my Xbox games with access to Xbox live online. Not playing external...
  5. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  6. My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do.: Hello, Cult of Hope here and I have been having an issue for a long time and I have no clue what to do. Basically when I tried to upload a clip to the Xbox network, it told me that I didn't have...
  7. My controller isn't working at all and I don't know what to do

in XboX Insiders
    My controller isn't working at all and I don't know what to do: So basically I was watching TV and when I tried to change something none of the buttons and joy sticks would respond, I tried to turn off the Xbox or restart but when holding the Xbox buttom on...
  8. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  9. I don't know what to put in this part

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know what to put in this part: just bought a series s about 2/3 weeks ago, only difference from my previous xbox one is that some games load faster and u can play like 3 new games. it over heats enough to cook food on and still...
  10. Installation stops at 270

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stops at 270: Hello, please help. I'm installing GTA V but installation stops at 270. I dont know what to do. Is it bad console or bad game? ee64ba1a-8140-46f5-9733-86400f7d2ac6