I am not shown as online when im signed in, I cant start a party nor am i able to join one

Discus and support I am not shown as online when im signed in, I cant start a party nor am i able to join one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I am have a problem with trying to play online with my friends and starting a party. I've tried deleting my account. turning off my xbox via hold... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sorumeito, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Sorumeito
    Sorumeito Guest

I am not shown as online when im signed in, I cant start a party nor am i able to join one

Hi

I am have a problem with trying to play online with my friends and starting a party. I've tried deleting my account. turning off my xbox via hold the concole button for 10 seconds. Unplugging it and leaving it unplugged for 5 mins. Plugging it back in, resigning
    in and starting up my account. However im still having the same issues. It quit working properly wgile i was playing with my friend and it hasnt worked since. Ive even tried unplugging my modem and waited a minute before restarting that up. What else can i
    do to help it out?

:)

Sorumeito, Aug 2, 2017
  2. Infidel NFSE
    Infidel NFSE Guest
    Party chat broke since update today

Friends cant join my party when they try it starts a party one friend has been able to join me but 3 other friends are in party together and we cant join them

Infidel NFSE, Aug 2, 2017
  3. sn2006gy
    sn2006gy Guest
    Party Chat still not working....

Hey madcat007

-

When you're having issues, are you simply unable to join any party? not able to start a party? able to join but can't hear anyone or no one can hear you?

-

Here are the notes on starting a party - the process isn't as intuitive as I would hope - but its a good thing to make sure you're following this just in case: support.xbox.com/.../how-to-start-a-party

sn2006gy, Aug 2, 2017
  4. I am not shown as online when im signed in, I cant start a party nor am i able to join one

im having this same issue and i have tried everything there is and nothing idk what is going on but i sure regret my decision to get an xbox now

BonelessDrop59, Aug 2, 2017
  5. Sorumeito
    Sorumeito Guest
    if anyone else is having any issues are you using a network/modem/wifi provider called "windstream" I'm thinking it could by a syncing issues that could be spreading who else has these issues and have wind stream? If not also comment.

Sorumeito, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Sorumeito Win User

if anyone else is having any issues are you using a network/modem/wifi provider called "windstream" I'm thinking it could by a syncing issues that could be spreading who else has these issues and have wind stream? If not also comment.
  7. BonelessDrop59 Win User

im having this same issue and i have tried everything there is and nothing idk what is going on but i sure regret my decision to get an xbox now
  8. Acesilver105 Win User

Xbox live won’t work with gameshare

Thank you but would that still work on my problem because am still able to use his games but cant join partys nor play online its keep asking me for gold
  9. tcarl Win User

Party Chat still not working....

Blahism

-

I am able to join and start parties with no problems. just unable to hear anyone nor is anyone able to hear me. I see activity on the MIC icons but no sound either direction.
  10. Diablomaster761 Win User

Chat security issue

I am having problems with talking to one of my friends, but when I sign is as my dads account it works perfectly but when I sign in as mine it doesn't work, I tried restarting my console and going offline and then online but also it sais to my friends that
    im offline when im online and I cant join any games, does anyone know how to sort it out
Thema:

1. I am not shown as online when im signed in, I cant start a party nor am i able to join one - Similar Threads - shown online signed

2. My refund request was approved but it's been 12 days and no refund has shown up.

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund request was approved but it's been 12 days and no refund has shown up.: Hey, I requested a refund on 1-4-24, it was approved on 1-6-24. That night my microsoft reward balance dropped, however I still have access to the games and I haven't recieved cash back. What's...
  3. Xbox design lab order hasn’t shown up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab order hasn’t shown up: I ordered a complete components pack from the Xbox design lab and I still haven’t recived it I ordered it on the 6th of November 2023 it is curently December 31st 2023 I have photos and calls...
  4. I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...: I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft lancher with same acount. pleas help me e0d018c2-6a96-41fe-a18a-76d1d7f681d7
  5. My activated texture pack is not shown in friend's realm.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My activated texture pack is not shown in friend's realm.: A couple weeks ago I joined my friend's Minecraft Bedrock realm. I was able to use my own texture pack by activating it in the global resources tab in the main menu. However, I just logged on last...
  6. when redeeming gift card the message shown is "This code wasn't found–try re-entering it....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when redeeming gift card the message shown is "This code wasn't found–try re-entering it....: 32$ gift card from Target and because its a Fortnite gift card it had a 16 letter and number code when redeemed in the epic games store it sent me a code to use for Xbox and when used it gave the...
  7. "There are no service options available" message is shown when I tried to request for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There are no service options available" message is shown when I tried to request for...: My Xbox series S is bought just 1 month ago from Amazon. The device is not working now. The light on the power button blinks for few seconds after turning the device ON. And it turns OFF after few...
  8. My friend recently gifted me a game but it hasnt shown the code so I can download it and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend recently gifted me a game but it hasnt shown the code so I can download it and it...: My friend gifted me something a week ago and it hasnt come it yet 44708d46-f152-45e1-a5d9-f24e951b5b10
  9. Why is Starfield now being shown as not purchased or unavailable in my owned games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Starfield now being shown as not purchased or unavailable in my owned games: I bought the premium upgrade for starfield to have early access but now the game doesn't show it was purchased or shows in My owned library. 46b024dc-ba64-4634-8f95-1219510cb7f4
  10. My account got banned for no reason(details section "no details to be shown") and ive spent...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for no reason(details section "no details to be shown") and ive spent...: Like my ban said, no details to be shown If i dont get my account back or all the money i spent there will be a court case!!! 8513a695-0095-47ba-bf5f-2b0947fc5e36