I am not receiving the password reset e-mail (Minecraft)

Discus and support I am not receiving the password reset e-mail (Minecraft) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, hope you're having a good holidays. I have an issue where I forgot my password (I know, rookie mistake on my end). When I go to reset, my inbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mai Lynn Nanashi, Dec 23, 2023.

1. I am not receiving the password reset e-mail (Minecraft)

Hello, hope you're having a good holidays.

I have an issue where I forgot my password (I know, rookie mistake on my end). When I go to reset, my inbox receives nothing. I've done this a few times in the past few weeks. I've checked my spam and all possible e-mail accounts with nothing.

I was a legacy account from Mojang, so when I sign in I use the username, not the e-mail. I need to know if the correct e-mail is attached to my account? Is there a possibility there's a typo on your end?

Please respond with an actual answer and not just screenshots of the password reset button. The issue is I am NOT receiving the e-mails.

Kindgest regards,

WingedRivers (my Minecraft user name)

:)

Mai Lynn Nanashi, Dec 23, 2023
  2. Vanessaez Win User

Hello Mai L, my name is Vanessa, I am happy to help you in any way I can.

While researching your problem I found information that may be useful to you, it is worth clarifying that this information is not mine, it is the Advisor Karl Timmermans, therefore the credits will go to him.

Information:

Unfortunately, there is only one way to recover an email account and that is through the Microsoft account recovery form and if it fails after repeated attempts (up to 2 times a day), the account is effectively lost. There is no way to recover an account in any other way. The form only applies if 2-factor authentication has been enabled and you have successfully logged into the account within the last one-year period.

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with Microsoft account recovery form:
    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

Credits and more information:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/da44e69a-e9ec-47f5-b4cf-69d1023d4e2e

(Important!) You can also see this information:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/1c73deaf-2d04-4bcc-adeb-9772708bcb94

I hope this is helpful.

Happy day/night.

Sincerely,
    Vanessa.
  3. ClammiestMilk87 Win User

got an e-mail last Monday about my account investigation.

received an e-mail at midnight for account recovery and stuck on phase 1, i don't have the password reset e-mail, instead i have a different e-mail that essentially a points transfer that i had no knowledge about till i received the e-mail this morning,
    i called customer support and they are adamant they sent it to me, when was this e-mail sent as i have that points transfer from half 8 in the morning
  4. Assassin-7DEB02B5-24 Win User

My windows live ID has been changed, and purchases have been made

What you described sounds more like a phishing attempt than a valid password reset e-mail notification from XBOX. However if the password reset notification e-mail you received took you to a location that simply asked you to select a new password -- you
    may have had your account access 'reset' by someone who knows who you are (has your info) and submitted a WLID account recovery request. At that time you are sent an e-mail and the link provided, with the assumption the receipient is the owner of the e-mail
    address the message was being sent to, simply asks you to select a new password. If it was intercepted and already used, the link would not work.
  5. Bladelordomega Win User

Terms and condition

It should give you the E-mail for the parental account. Take that e-mail and go to account.love.com and then select "Can't access your account?", then select "I forgot my password" and under that "Reset password" type in the E-mail, do the character verification
    and then try using all the options to reset your password for the Parental account.
  6. abdikarim hassan Win User

help

Hey. Is there a way to retrieve an minecraft/microsoft account e-mail or password?. Because i know which account it is but my e-mail and password is maybe changed. I don't know for sure but i really want it back!
Thema:

1. I am not receiving the password reset e-mail (Minecraft) - Similar Threads - receiving password reset

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D: I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D 33d17f4b-f468-4c7a-bc31-2531e78a8289
  4. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  5. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  6. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  7. I can't see messages from my xbox or receive them and I don't know the password to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't see messages from my xbox or receive them and I don't know the password to my...: I don't know how to fix my messages I can't see or send them and I don't know the password to my account but I do know my email 4a8736d4-2ef4-4cd9-b4c6-9a9cbb403a7d
  8. I have not received a code to reset my other microsoft emails password?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have not received a code to reset my other microsoft emails password?: I have been trying for weeks to get a hold of someone at microsoft to get some help, but have not heard back yet. I forgot my password for my personal microsoft account that is linked to my xbox...
  9. I receive an error when attempting to recover my password

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I receive an error when attempting to recover my password: I forgot my password. When I click the forgot password link, it asks for the last four digits of my phone number to which I enter. I have received the same error code each time since yesterday...
  10. Not receiving codes when trying to change password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not receiving codes when trying to change password: Hi, Recently I changed my password but however I either entered it twice with a typo or it has not been saved correctly. So now I cannot access my account, however when I go to change my password...