I am not receiving my third punch for my 15000 point game card.

Discus and support I am not receiving my third punch for my 15000 point game card. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So I have pre ordered three of the titles listed on the promotion for 15000 credits. Titanfall 2 Call of Duty Infinite Warfare and Final Fantasy XV... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by atomicflo, Oct 24, 2016.

1. atomicflo
    atomicflo Guest

So I have pre ordered three of the titles listed on the promotion for 15000 credits.

Titanfall 2

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

and Final Fantasy XV

I had pre ordered Titanfall 2 first. So for a long time I had one punch on my card. I pre ordered COD and FFXV on the same day. ITs been over 96 hours and I only have two punches on my card. I just want to make sure I receive my credits.

Thank you

:)

atomicflo, Oct 24, 2016
  2. Didn't receive points

rewards punch card didn't register third preorder therefore I didn't receive my 15000 points

BlazedxMikeyJRB, Oct 24, 2016
  3. Shadowswar
    Shadowswar Guest
    Rewards for pre-ordering......

Hi...

I have preordered 3 games before release off the list for the punch card... and still only 2 are showing punched off on my reward card. So I appreciate you investigate this matter so I claim my 15000 reward points please....

Shadowswar, Oct 24, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello atomicflo,

We see that you have two punches for your purchases of Call of Duty and Final Fantasy. However, since your purchase of Titanfall 2 was not made within this offer's time period, it was not eligible for this offer.

XBLRewards8, Oct 24, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: