I am not allowed to create a realms in Minecraft!

Discus and support I am not allowed to create a realms in Minecraft! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox help me! Every time I'm going to create a realms in Minecraft, I can not create because it says that I have to have the permission to create. So... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by IkerPlays123, Aug 2, 2018.

1. IkerPlays123
    IkerPlays123 Guest

Xbox help me!

Every time I'm going to create a realms in Minecraft, I can not create because it says that I have to have the permission to create. So I get there on the Xbox Live permissions to change my two permissions and I can not change them from locked to allowed,
    you could inform me how I can access to allow both permissions:

You can create and join clubs

Decide whether to allow or block the creation and membership of clubs

Broadcast gameplay

Decide whether to allow or block if you can start the live broadcast of your game

If you have a way, please let me know!

:)

IkerPlays123, Aug 2, 2018
  2. JDoty76
    JDoty76 Guest
    Unable to access worlds across XBox and Android devices

I am not happy at all about that answer. That is not what was stated on the site Minecraft Better Together Update lets you start on console and keep playing on mobile

Specifically "Minecraft Better Together Update lets you start on console and keep playing on mobile"

There is no mention at all about needing a Realms subscription. Even if the Realms subscription wasn't mentioned, wasn't this feature already available through Realms?

The majority of my time spent playing Minecraft is at home with my kids where we are all on LAN. No Realms or Gold subscription needed for that. I would just like the ability to play that same world from my Android device when I am away from the Xbox console
    without unnecessary subscriptions.

JDoty76, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Unable to access worlds across XBox and Android devices

Apologies for the confusion with that article.

Better together allows everyone on the listed platforms to play together regardless of the platform they are on. But, this does not create persistent worlds that is what Realms are for!

With Better together you can play on your mobile device while a friend on their Nintendo Switch, Windows 10 PC, or Xbox Console plays with you!

This would not create a persistent online world without a Realm though.

If you would like to play on a specific locally created world with your friends and family you still can, but you will need to be on the device that created it.

We hope that helps clarify further!

Mister Getafix, Aug 2, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

Be sure to check
    http://account.xbox.com/settings
    and see if you can change the settings from there.

in case you are using a child account then privacy and online safety settings can only be changed by a parental account.

Keep in mind that after changing the settings you will have to sign out and sign back in again on the console.

Let us know the results

WPAK, Aug 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: