I am Not able to sign into my account

Discus and support I am Not able to sign into my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; been trying to sign into my account on xbox and not able tokeep telling me I have the wrong email and password has changed it and everything is still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sgtmeyer31, Jan 4, 2014.

1. sgtmeyer31
    sgtmeyer31 Guest

been trying to sign into my account on xbox and not able tokeep telling me I have the wrong email and password has changed it and everything is still not able to sign in

:)

sgtmeyer31, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Mr. Garrett
    Mr. Garrett Guest
    Can't sign in to account

I have recently found that I am not able to sign in to my xbox one account unless I use a controller that is connected to an account. My kids and I have separate accounts. I am able to get into my account if I use my controller. However when my son tries
    to sign in using his controller, which isn't linked to his account, the screen simply goes greyed out but no options to sign in. You are still able to navigate through apps and screens but no sign in option.

Any thought on how to fix it so he can sign into his account?

John

Mr. Garrett, Jan 4, 2014
  3. mikreezbich
    mikreezbich Guest
    error code 0x80131904

Same issue in Australia. Wasn't able to sign into my account or my daughters account but could sign into my sons, now I can sign into mine but now non of the kids account. Weird.

mikreezbich, Jan 4, 2014
  4. sgtmeyer31
    sgtmeyer31 Guest

Keep given me the code 8015d002

sgtmeyer31, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: