I am not able to login in feather client it is showing Ms auth failed

Discus and support I am not able to login in feather client it is showing Ms auth failed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I a.m not able to login in feather client it is showing Ms auth failed ee612187-b69b-4963-9302-08e665993920 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Soch ra Hu mahi, Sep 8, 2023.

1. I am not able to login in feather client it is showing Ms auth failed

I a.m not able to login in feather client it is showing Ms auth failed

:)

Soch ra Hu mahi, Sep 8, 2023
  2. Satvik Sharma1 Win User

i today buy minecraft and just logging that acc in feather client in which i redeem minecraft java and bedrock edition it not logging :(
  3. vedaant Win User

i cannot join its showing that error when i am adding my account
  4. N C8 Win User

you have to have a premium minecraft account to use feather. If you check the discord, you will find that stuff out.
  5. NOPZ_GAMING NOPZ_GAM Win User

i am not able at enter my name of m XavielSnow2806
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

A lot of Minecraft gamers are having similar issues with the authorzation failing. It's probably eiher an issue at Microsofts end (usually is) or they have updated the the way the authorization works, and now the developers of the feather client need to update their software. Whatever the reason, your only option will be to wait until the issue is fixed.

You could try reporting the issue on the feather clients discord page. https://discord.com/invite/feather to see if they know anything about the issue.
Thema:

1. I am not able to login in feather client it is showing Ms auth failed - Similar Threads - able login feather

2. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  3. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. Not able to join a xbox party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to join a xbox party: Whenever i try to join a xbox party i get hit with a error code 0x80190190. Iv pretty much tried everything that i seen on xbox support website clearing mac, port forwarding, resetting my xbox....
  6. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  7. Minecraft not being able to login to your username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft not being able to login to your username: I tried logging into minecraft java edition as usual today but when i press play it asked me to put in a username which never has been done and when i put in my username it says its already taken...
  8. Hello , my question is i am not able to login in Minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello , my question is i am not able to login in Minecraft bedrock: I am wanted to know why is this happening 622f5bd7-bd1a-407a-b19c-56c16e7a1a79
  9. My account was permanently banned, would I still be able to login to epic games with my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was permanently banned, would I still be able to login to epic games with my...: I was banned, and I would like to know if I would still be able to login to Epic Games with my banned Microsoft account and keep all my rocket league, and other stuff, or would I have to create a...
  10. how do I figure out the info i used to login on roblox for my xbox? i want to be able to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I figure out the info i used to login on roblox for my xbox? i want to be able to...: i cant login on any other device because i don't know the info to login with. c6ea92bb-8332-4ea2-87bb-bdcd2f632d63