I am not able to join premiuim minecraft servers with my ultimate x box game pass on pc

Discus and support I am not able to join premiuim minecraft servers with my ultimate x box game pass on pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i am notable to join any kind of premiuim servers on my pc using xbox ultimate game pass. whenever i try to join multiplayer servers which are preiuim... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hemangi Phegade, Jan 21, 2023.

1. I am not able to join premiuim minecraft servers with my ultimate x box game pass on pc

i am notable to join any kind of premiuim servers on my pc using xbox ultimate game pass. whenever i try to join multiplayer servers which are preiuim bases it shows an error

different error that is shows are

1. You are not logged into your minecraft account . If you are pls please restart your launcher

2.Failed to verify username

3.Failed to authenticate

i had the same problem on normal x box game pass so i upgraded to the ultimate game pass but still i am not able to join premiuim minecraft servers . Pleae help me . I am unable to join hypixel , minehut or any other premiuim based server with my ultimate x box game pass on pc .

Rest i am able to join cracked servers perfectly fine just the premiuim servers arent working for me.

:)

Hemangi Phegade, Jan 21, 2023
  2. Hemangi Phegade Win User

I am not able to join premiuim minecraft servers with my ultimate x box game pass on pc

well non of them work i tried using both . Do you think i might be able to join via badlion or lunar client?

thnx for help
  3. Hemangi Phegade Win User

thank u first of all but nothing seems to work i tried everything u said .i have no issues in signing in but still the same problem
  4. Hemangi Phegade Win User

well first of all thnx second im the same siddh guy but bought another game pass this time too it doesnt work last time too on my otheraccount u tried to help me thnx for that but didnt work and for this time im already logged in my console companion.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Oh, thank you so much for letting me know and I apologize for the trouble. If I may ask, are you trying to play Minecraft Java Edition or Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
  6. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and let's check, can you please sign in to this link and check if you can sign in without any issues?

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/msaprofile

Also, make sure that your account settings are all set up properly.

Sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and from there make sure that these settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

* You can see and upload community creations

* You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

* Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

* You can play with people outside of Xbox Live

* You can create and join clubs

* You can join multiplayer games

Make sure to hit “submit” when you made any changes.

If that still didn't work, please click on "DOWNLOAD LAUNCHER FOR WINDOWS 7/"

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. I am not able to join premiuim minecraft servers with my ultimate x box game pass on pc - Similar Threads - able join premiuim

2. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  3. Not able to join a xbox party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to join a xbox party: Whenever i try to join a xbox party i get hit with a error code 0x80190190. Iv pretty much tried everything that i seen on xbox support website clearing mac, port forwarding, resetting my xbox....
  4. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...
  5. Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend: Ive been trying to play with my friend for a while but whenever i join its not letting me. It just says “unable to connect to world” 2ed46b5a-12a5-4e54-9cfe-d5b9098e9fc2
  6. i have been told that i my xbox profile is not able to join parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i have been told that i my xbox profile is not able to join parties: once im invited to a party i cant hear or say anything. and if i try to join a party it says "your xbox profile is unable to join parties" please help. and also i have no active suspensions....
  7. I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...: I have been told that my Xbox profile is not able to join parties but I have no active suspensions however I can still join parties and talk, just can't join them. also im on pc if that helps...
  8. Is ark survival not able to join non dedicated sessions anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is ark survival not able to join non dedicated sessions anymore?: I've been trying to join or have someone join me on a none dedicated server but nothing works, there's no password for it either and still nothing. Anyone else having issues?...
  9. Not able to join friend’s minecraft servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to join friend’s minecraft servers: I keep getting the error code 100 saying I’m not able to connect, I’ve tried solutions posted on past questions with the same issue but it hasn’t changed. I’m on nintendo switch and my friends are...
  10. Are random people able to join my party on Xbox if it’s on open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Are random people able to join my party on Xbox if it’s on open?: So I’ve had this issue occur twice in the past month where random people at a time up to seven or eight people will join my party when they’re not on my friends list to begin with, I’m genuinely...