I am mad about Xbox Enforcement.

Discus and support I am mad about Xbox Enforcement. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am mad about XBOX LIVE Enforcement. This is all a joke, i have just finished playing a game after meeting 2 griefers in my game session. After i came... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by artyom the cat, Aug 19, 2023.

1. I am mad about Xbox Enforcement.

I am mad about XBOX LIVE Enforcement. This is all a joke, i have just finished playing a game after meeting 2 griefers in my game session. After i came back, i went to play another session, and i was greeted with a message about a console ban. I dont know what i did to deserve this. But i sure did not threaten anyone. There has been no details about my console ban. This is ridiculous. I have seen videos about XBOX LIVE Enforcement not doing anything about this for other people too. Alot of people have been experiencing this. Please fix your servers Microsoft. You are a billion dollar company but cant do this? Fix your stuff, shut down on this operation. What i am asking for right now is the details about why i got a console ban. If u guys do not fix your servers, i am going to turn off my Xbox Console and not use it until this is fixed. Alot of people are doing this too. Fix your servers, Microsoft.

:)

artyom the cat, Aug 19, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

They are going to lose a lot of users through this. Nothing they do coincides with free speech, their censorship levels have turned extremely volatile and they are by no means a company you should stick with. You’re better off getting a PC
    Well free speech doesnt apply here so it doesnt need to coincide with free speech.

Free speech only protects your speech when speaking out against the government.

It doesnt protect your speech on private networks or with businesses.
  3. Xbox One1 Win User

They are going to lose a lot of users through this. Nothing they do coincides with free speech, their censorship levels have turned extremely volatile and they are by no means a company you should stick with. You’re better off getting a PC
  4. artyom the cat Win User

Thank you very much, sorry for my rant.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

No one here has the ability to look at your account or to contact the enforcement team. You'll have to look in your email for details about your suspension, and to file an appeal
  6. scottyskillz10x Win User

I am still mad about Bad Sport ^_^

bad sport players atleast play the game the way it was supposed to--total chaos to the crybabies that get their cars blown up hahaha kaboom...nothing else to do in this game but snipe from rooftops and nuke players cars...cry about it....atleast being a
    bad sport means you have lobbys full of players that play the game the way its supposed to be played
Thema:

1. I am mad about Xbox Enforcement. - Similar Threads - mad Enforcement

2. Monster madness Battle for suburbia

in XboX Insiders
    Monster madness Battle for suburbia: Can you see if monster madness battle for suburbia can be added on Xbox series x backwards compatible submitted by /u/Select-Floor608 [link] [comments]
  3. Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.: i have Diablo 3 eternal collection and as normal player one of my early game achievements was killing Leoric and getting The Mad King's End achievement but then. after time passed i noticed...
  4. The Xbox regain account quiz thingy is driving me mad.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox regain account quiz thingy is driving me mad.: Right so my accounts email is my dad's and randomly one day he just couldn't access it because it said there was suspicious activity. Now I can't get into my account. I've tried the quiz but...
  5. Monster madness: battle for suburbia

in XboX Insiders
    Monster madness: battle for suburbia: I know games aren't being boosted out for backwards compatible as much anymore but monster madness: battle for suburbia would be pretty solid! submitted by /u/DMGSPECIAL [link] [comments]
  6. My gamer pic was literally kid rock mad at a rainbow that was approved as a gamer pic for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer pic was literally kid rock mad at a rainbow that was approved as a gamer pic for...: My gamer picture that was kid Rock marching towards a rainbow mad with a gun in his hand was approved over 6 months ago as a gamer picture and I had no issues for that time even though people were...
  7. I hope Xbox forgives me for getting mad at them for getting banned on Xbox I just hope they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I hope Xbox forgives me for getting mad at them for getting banned on Xbox I just hope they...: I got into this argument with a older person on Xbox like a hour ago and I got really mad at Xbox and I hope they don't delete my Xbox account please 3c91312a-f52d-4617-9f68-164d97b0fbde
  8. Can u unban my acount my sister typed in stuff cause she was mad and it's not my fault can...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can u unban my acount my sister typed in stuff cause she was mad and it's not my fault can...: My sister typed in some stuff cause she was mad cause my friends said she was bad and typed some stuff on my account its not fair can I have my account back. 6351fe2e-ad47-4203-83bf-0bf198d8f46d
  9. Monster Madness Battle for Suburbia

in XboX Insiders
    Monster Madness Battle for Suburbia: Does anyone know if this game will ever become backwards compatible? It’s one of my favorite 360 games, and I feel is a hidden gem among the older games. Would love to see it come back as a...
  10. Being harassed and getting suspended, blocked because players are mad on Xbox 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    Being harassed and getting suspended, blocked because players are mad on Xbox 1: This the second time I got blocked because of players being mad on Gta5 , I have messages from the people who gets me blocked and some says Enjoy your Ban with laughing emojis then I literally...