I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....

Discus and support I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it says that "you cannot join cross-platform games without both a microsoft account and a nintendo account. Sign in with both accounts to join... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Colin Wang1, Nov 4, 2023.

1. Colin Wang1
    Colin Wang1 Guest

I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....

it says that "you cannot join cross-platform games without both a microsoft account and a nintendo account. Sign in with both accounts to join Servers."

:)

Colin Wang1, Nov 4, 2023
  2. PvpNoGood Win User

I can't join minecraft servers on nintendo switch

Whenever i try and play on servers it says i cannot join cross-platform games without both a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account. However i am already signed into both accounts. How do i fix this problem?
    I have the same problem and cant fix it i am wondering do you need nintendo online to play servers
  3. David Wirsching Win User

I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers. I tried restarting the app and disconnecting and reconnecting my wifi, but it doesn't work.

Hello Colin W, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If you're logged in with both your Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but are still unable to play on servers in Minecraft, there are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Double-check that both your Microsoft and Nintendo accounts are properly linked and connected. Ensure that the accounts are associated with each other and that the linking process has been completed correctly. You may need to visit the account management sections of both the Microsoft and Nintendo websites to verify and manage the account connections.

2. Try exiting the Minecraft game completely and then relaunching it. Sometimes, certain settings or temporary issues can be resolved by simply restarting the game. Make sure to fully close the game and not just minimize it.

3. Ensure that you have the latest version of Minecraft installed on your Nintendo Switch. Game updates often include bug fixes and improvements that can address issues related to account integration and cross-platform play. Check for any available updates through the Nintendo eShop.

4. Confirm that the specific server you are trying to join supports cross-platform play between Nintendo Switch and other platforms. Not all servers may be compatible with cross-platform play, and some may have restrictions or limitations in place. Refer to the server's website or documentation for information on supported platforms.

5. If the issue persists, it may be beneficial to reach out to the support teams for Minecraft or Nintendo for further assistance. They will have access to specific account information and can provide you with more detailed troubleshooting steps or investigate any potential issues on their end.

Best regards.
  4. MillyLimburg Win User

Change Minecraft Dungeons to a different Microsoft account

2 sons bought Minecraft Dungeons, one on Xbox, one on Nintendo. I have 2 Microsoft accounts. Synced Nintendo account to wrong Microsoft a/c. So both sons now have same users names and can't play online together. How can I change my nintendo user
    to my other Microsoft account? Thanks
  5. assambru Win User

マイクラrealmsログインについて [Mod Translation-About Mincraft realms login]

Write in English. I play Minecraft on Nintendo switch. I log in with my Microsoft ID and play. I was playing with realms, but now I can't log in. It stops at the screen that is forming the terrain. Is there a solution?
  6. Griffin Cass Win User

Cant claim dlc on nintendo switch minecraft

Same issue here. If I log into Minecraft on my Nintendo switch under my Nintendo account, I can see the DLC. But it will not sync over to my Microsoft account to be able to play on different devices.

Has anyone had luck syncing purchases made with a Nintendo account to a Microsoft account in Minecraft marketplace?
Thema:

1. I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers.... - Similar Threads - logged both Microsoft

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  5. Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox: I keep getting the you'll need internet for this prompt on my xbox and i have established that it is not my internet connection i have also tried restarting it from the xbox and from my switch but...
  6. It won’t let me log in

in XBoX on Windows
    It won’t let me log in: I tried to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it never lets my log in it always says oops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  7. Does resetting your password log you out of both all devices and cloud gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does resetting your password log you out of both all devices and cloud gaming?: Hi, so recently me and a couple of my friends just played Xbox on cloud gaming on Chromebooks and I was wondering, I just recently reset my password. Will this log me out of both All of my devices...
  8. Me and my brother both logged into call of duty modern warfare II and all of our levels,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and my brother both logged into call of duty modern warfare II and all of our levels,...: The accounts were fine last nighr but now literally everything has been reset. Please help us get our hours of work back. 8d7fc828-efb6-4efc-b9d7-6f12dd02c387
  9. Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.: I have spent a few days trying to fix this issue, I have even removed the account from my machine and set it to local log in as well as uninstalled and reinstalled Game Pass. I have also tried the...
  10. Two Xbox 360s, both unable to log into accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xbox 360s, both unable to log into accounts: So I just returned home tonight and went to turn my 360 on and when I went to login it told me it couldn't. No error code. In my dad's room they are having the same problem - accounts won't log...