I am locked out of my account.I dint have the same phone number anymore and the email for...

Discus and support I am locked out of my account.I dint have the same phone number anymore and the email for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I get back into my account if my password reset email doesn't exist no more and the phone number attached to my account Don't exist anymore... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by del cleeter, Nov 8, 2023.

1. del cleeter
    del cleeter Guest

I am locked out of my account.I dint have the same phone number anymore and the email for...

How can I get back into my account if my password reset email doesn't exist no more and the phone number attached to my account Don't exist anymore either.I have had my account for over 10 years.When I do full in the questionnaire it keeps saying I haven't put in enough information .

:)

del cleeter, Nov 8, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I am locked out of my account.I dint have the same phone number anymore and the email for my password reset doesn't exist no more .How can I get my account back ?

Hi Del C, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to hear that you no longer have access to your account, the only option to recover it is through the account recovery form. I've been through this problem before and can give you some recommendations by filling out this form:

1. Enter only the information that you know is currently present on the account.
    2. If any account information has been removed (such as a phone number or credit card), you should not include it on the form.

Form: https://account.live.com/acsr

I understand that support cannot help recover accounts anymore, however you can contact them to obtain more detailed information about it and they can help you in a better way.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

Thank you for being so kind and I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Arthur Yang Win User

Why does microsoft not send my2fa code to my phone?

I so not have the security information, i have the password and the email and the 2fa code methods are my phone number and my phone number, nothing else. I locked myself out lmao.
  4. Jake Caley Win User

Hello I have another account I need to get in too

Hello I have Ben trying to get into my account for about half of a year now my account was locked out but it isn’t anymore and I don’t know my password and I can reset it because it sends it to a random phone number or a phone number I don’t have anymore but on my Xbox I have the account I’m trying to get into but when I try to reset password it still sends it to a unknown phone number so I can get into the account but I can’t reset the password is there still anyway I can reset my password or am I just stuck with the unknown one I have now
    Also I am scared to guess my password to many times and lock my account out again
  5. MAD MATT 8U Win User

STOP ASKING FOR MORE SECURITY INFORMATION!!!!

I have 5 xboxs and 5 accounts.before you ask,I am the father of a gaming faamily.That is allot of email addresses to check within 30days of a hack if you give multiple for each account.I had 3 verified email addresses 2 phone numbers on my account and it
    still asks for more.I deleted most of the security proofs.(same thing the hacker did to keep my son out)Now I hit "B"to cancel when signing in and I see a large white box forming.Then I can sighn in again.

MostWanted2011, have you dumped your system cash lately.may help with your system hang.

mostwanted
  6. EndlerPlayz Win User

My Account is Locked (From Microsoft Services) and I Can't Recover It!

I ain't locked from my account, but I am locked from Microsoft Services. I have to input a phone number and verify my account to unlock it, but when I try to unlock it a while later, it is locked again and I have to verify using a phone number again. (Basically
    I am in an infinite, and annoying loop...)
Thema:

1. I am locked out of my account.I dint have the same phone number anymore and the email for... - Similar Threads - locked account dint

2. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  3. Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still: Dreamlight valley rift in time purchased but only one daughter can play it why ebc74364-fbca-4be9-9e95-b91e4fb0cac8
  4. My microsoft account is locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account is locked: Suddenly, my Microsoft account was locked, and when I tried to unlock it through a verification method, the only verification method that it showed me was sending a code to my phone number, so...
  5. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  6. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  7. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  8. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  9. Old account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account locked: I recently bought a new Xbox S and I don't know the Email or password I used for my old account. My gamer tag is Earthmachine911. Name John Moore. If you could help me recover my account I would...
  10. What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...: Hello Community, Dec 19th, my son's account was stolen using software that bypassed Microsoft security protocols. This was immediately reported to Microsoft via multiple avenues (live chat, and...