I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock...

Discus and support I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have seen some videos of how to fix my account, going as far as to delete the game, and the saved data on my PS4, but I am skeptical since I have a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Grumm_Nation, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Grumm_Nation
    Grumm_Nation Guest

I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock...

I have seen some videos of how to fix my account, going as far as to delete the game, and the saved data on my PS4, but I am skeptical since I have a world I have worked on for 3 maybe 4 years, I have also spammed the system to try and sign back in, this was after I had the glitch where my game froze and how it stayed frozen in the main menu, every time I got on, so I did do the delete game thing, came back and from then on to now, I have this problem, I have asked Microsoft support to help, no luck, same with Mojang support, still no luck, Microsoft you are in control of all of these accounts, you made the system, so why can you not sever the connection between my PS4 account and Microsoft account, without deleting both?
    Why can you not pull the plug and just make it that way? Oh wait you guys don't care, a billion dollar company, a giant that can trip over pebbles doesn't look before leaping or walking.
    You guys killed Minecraft with a rushed broken pile of garbage at the beginning when you could say to the people anticipating the game, to hold on til' all the bugs are fixed, show them how buggy it is and BOOM, understanding.
    What I want is a direct approach to fixing my account, no need for this long winded process, 200 steps before we are done type thing.

:)

Grumm_Nation, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock account to.

Hi Grumm_Nation, my name is Rodrigo.

I am sorry to hear that.

What happens when you try to sign-in? Do you receive an error message?

Is your Microsoft account linked to your PSN?
  3. Prank_masta6905 Win User

Minecraft PS4 linking failed

Hello,

I tried to link my Minecraft game to my Microsoft account today when the Minecraft Bedrock update came out.

I went to the given link ( aka.ms/remoteconnect ) and entered the code there.

After entering the code I was asked to log in with my Microsoft account, which I did.

The screen said I could close the tab now.

It is not possible to log in to the PS4 with my Microsoft account. I get an error message there that says nothing.

Can I request a new or different code, or can I reset the connection somehow?

Yours sincerely,

Mirco

( Post is in "XBOX" category because there is no PS4 option )
    I Made A Microsoft Account. Agreed to the terms and privacy, everything and im having trouble logging in from my ps4. Help?
  4. Prank_masta6905 Win User

Minecraft PS4 linking failed

Hello,

I tried to link my Minecraft game to my Microsoft account today when the Minecraft Bedrock update came out.

I went to the given link ( aka.ms/remoteconnect ) and entered the code there.

After entering the code I was asked to log in with my Microsoft account, which I did.

The screen said I could close the tab now.

It is not possible to log in to the PS4 with my Microsoft account. I get an error message there that says nothing.

Can I request a new or different code, or can I reset the connection somehow?

Yours sincerely,

Mirco

( Post is in "XBOX" category because there is no PS4 option )
    I Made A Microsoft Account. Agreed to the terms and privacy, everything and im having trouble logging in from my ps4. Help?
  5. KayleighT1997 Win User

Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”. There is no way I can remove or log out of this account, and even
    when i click on “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” I go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, type in the code, login with my new Microsoft Account, and it says “You’re now signed in to Minecraft for Playstation 4. You can safely close this window.” But then on
    my playstation it continues to say i’m connect with an account but tells me to sign in with an account.

Please tell me if i’m doing something wrong or what do i need to do?
  6. chadFL Win User

Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”. There is no way I can remove or log out of this account, and even
    when i click on “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” I go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, type in the code, login with my new Microsoft Account, and it says “You’re now signed in to Minecraft for Playstation 4. You can safely close this window.” But then on
    my playstation it continues to say i’m connect with an account but tells me to sign in with an account.

Please tell me if i’m doing something wrong or what do i need to do?
    same
Thema:

1. I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock... - Similar Threads - having trouble signing

2. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  3. having trouble with malfunctioning issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    having trouble with malfunctioning issue.: Im having a weird issue with all my controller having this issue where the audio lags very bad and the controller can start to malfunction and restart itself and the audio will be really choppy...
  4. I am having some password troubles

in XboX Insiders
    I am having some password troubles: Hello! I have had an Xbox series s I believe for about five years now and I was lucky enough to get the Xbox series x. Unfortunately I do not know the password for the email to be able to transfer...
  5. Having Microsoft linked email troubles

in XboX Insiders
    Having Microsoft linked email troubles: Having Microsoft linked email troubles So I’m now 18 and wanted to put my Xbox account under my name. The only way I could do that was by linking a personal email with my Dads one. Now I receive...
  6. Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?: My X-Box 360 won't allow me to upload my profile and my Series X won't allow me to sign into X-Box Live on 360 games. I tried toggling my recurring payment for Gamepass Ultimate. Deleted my...
  7. Having trouble playing games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble playing games: I have to sign in with another account on my Xbox when ever I want to play a specific game on my new Xbox, even games that I bought, this never happened on the old one and just don’t know what I...
  8. I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account: When logging into the Xbox Live account, an error appears: "The background task activation is spurious xbox" or "An illegal state change was requested" 54b09cc4-1f8e-44c0-a505-818c9415bade
  9. Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X: I have gone through many forums and I haven’t found a solution that works. For some reason I can no longer connect to Xbox live when trying to play any 360 game I have either purchased or...
  10. Having trouble signing into Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble signing into Xbox live: Having trouble signing into Xbox live bd5a6a8b-0dba-4f95-8677-cab01b90ee9a