I am having really weird issues with logging in

Discus and support I am having really weird issues with logging in in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey so, I am trying to play minecraft with a few friends but everytime I try to login to my account, it says password is incorrect, even when I go in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by marcus ocampo1, Jul 2, 2023.

1. I am having really weird issues with logging in

Hey so, I am trying to play minecraft with a few friends but everytime I try to login to my account, it says password is incorrect, even when I go in and reset the password and type it word for word. Additionally, when there is the off chance that my password does work, there are either two errors that happen; it says I am not connected to wifi even though I am able to load videos at the same time, and it says there is an issue with logging in. This is weird because I have tried logging in on 5 separate days to see if it is a server problem but it doesn't seem to be. Also, when I try to do an email code to just log in. it says email to an account that is like

de*****@rambler.ru which is not my email. I use ma***** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

Recent update: I keep getting the error code 0x80048869. I am trying to provide with photos but whenever I am in the Microsoft login tab, It wont let me screenshot.

Thank you so much for the help if possible!

:)

marcus ocampo1, Jul 2, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Marcus, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

Based on your post description, it seems that your account has been compromised.
    In situations like these, the recommendation is trying to recover the account by using the Microsoft interactive guide below:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Lastly, as a reminder, please notice that no one at Microsoft can view, send password reset links or change the account details for you, this is for security policies
  3. aciella Win User

I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

Im having that same issue and its really weird cause I followed all the steps and still cant log in.Please fix this.
    you have to download the bedrock texture pack
  4. Vardagul Win User

I have a weird issue

Hi Nathan! My name is Darhlene and I'm more than happy to help you!

Based on your description, it is possible that your subscription has been successfully renewed. However, there might be a delay in the system.

Please try to re-log in to https://account.microsoft.com/ then go to the Services & subscriptions tab. Check if you are able to cancel the renewed subscription.

Please take note that you may be eligible to cancel your recurring subscription and request a refund, but not all subscription purchases are eligible for a refund. If you qualify for a refund, you will see the option to cancel immediately and request a refund when reviewing your subscription status.

If the subscription still shows as expired or not yet renewed, contact Xbox chat support for further assistance as they have the tools to manage your subscription renewal. You can contact them using this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

To learn more about the subscription refund visit this link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...ions/cancel-recurring-billing-or-subscription

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  5. FNEX QuanTum Win User

Twitch app not displaying video in channels...

I am also having this issue :/ ..weird.

Hulu plus is acting weird too.

please fix so i can enjoy my apps.
  6. Burbigo165 Win User

2 Xbox one X's not syncing to each other using the same account

That's really weird, I have the same thing with my friend and I never had this issue.
Thema:

1. I am having really weird issues with logging in - Similar Threads - having really weird

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  4. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  5. I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and...: I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and it won’t turn on. There’s no sound or anything. Somehow it’s seems dead what do I do?...
  6. In regards to Xbox One, if I have the disc, do I really need to install it with the system...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In regards to Xbox One, if I have the disc, do I really need to install it with the system...: Gave my in-laws a system, they don't have internet or are planning on doing so anytime soon, FIL wants Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2, I'm probably gonna get it for him if it's disc.. but due to the no...
  7. Do I really have to pay over 300$ to replace a hdmi port even tho I'm still in warranty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I really have to pay over 300$ to replace a hdmi port even tho I'm still in warranty.: My table holding my series x recently broke for some reason and my xbox fell breaking the hdmi port. I almost had a meltdown and crying because my brother bought me that xbox as a Christmas gift....
  8. Do i really have to buy minecraft again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do i really have to buy minecraft again?: I tried every solution that I could find from searching and it did not work so I'm going to create a post asking for your generous help! I stopped playing some time ago but I did migrate my...
  9. Sounds like I have no idea what any of this really does

in XboX Insiders
    Sounds like I have no idea what any of this really does: I have a set of steel series arctis 9xs. They have EQ settings on them. Should I have those off if I'm using atmos or something like that? Furthermore I have no idea if I should use atmos, sonic,...
  10. Hi really really need help from Xbox at the moment they have been as helpful as a chocolate...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi really really need help from Xbox at the moment they have been as helpful as a chocolate...: So my sons account has been stolen, the person who has stolen it have changed all his details his email and passwords, they offered him some free stuff for GTA so my son did exactly what they...