I am having issues with voice parties on the xbox app on windows 11

Discus and support I am having issues with voice parties on the xbox app on windows 11 in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; This is the error i get on the xbox app https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/408402899618627586/1154584579223588964/image.png The error i get is... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Ryan Evan Ramos, Sep 22, 2023.

1. I am having issues with voice parties on the xbox app on windows 11

This is the error i get on the xbox app https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/408402899618627586/1154584579223588964/image.png The error i get is Something went wrong with your party please try again later. I think this could have something to do with the Teredo network engine. Everytime i run the following command netsh interface Teredo show state i get this result . I even tried netsh interface Teredo set state type=default

Teredo Parameters
    ---------------------------------------------
    Type : client (Group Policy)
    Server Name : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com (Group Policy)
    Client Refresh Interval : 30 seconds (Group Policy)
    Client Port : unspecified (Group Policy)
    State : offline
    Error : client is in a managed network

I think this could be the main cause of not being able to join voice parties unless if im wrong.

:)

Ryan Evan Ramos, Sep 22, 2023
  2. Mae Sev. Win User

Oh, my apologies for the delay, Ryan Evan Ramos. I just went back from a short break due to health issues.

How is it going? Does the issue still going on?

In accordance with the information you provided, thank you a lot for the responses and for giving it a shot from your end. For us to proceed, can you confirm to me please what is your NAT type? Wired or Wireless?

We will look forward to your response to this.

Kind regards,

3. Ryan Evan Ramos Win User

I do need further assistance so i do apologize for bugging you. Do i need to reset windows if that will help?
  4. Ryan Evan Ramos Win User

Thanks for your reply i appreciate it very much thanks for the kind reply it means a lot. I tried the steps you mentioned and the status is still the same my brother is able to join voice parties on his xbox just fine. Now i get this Teredo Parameters
    Type : enterpriseclient (Group Policy)
    Server Name : (Group Policy)
    State : probe (primary server)
    Client Type : teredo client
    Network : managed

But the server goes on and off sometimes my internet is working though but i still cant join voice parties.
  5. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello

Thank you for sharing this with us and welcome to the Xbox Forums.

We understand that you're having trouble with voice parties on the Xbox app on Windows 11. I understand that you're receiving an error message that says "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" and that you suspect it may be related to the Teredo network engine.

Based on the error message you're receiving, it's possible that the issue is related to your network settings. The Teredo network protocol is used to enable communication between devices that are behind different types of network address translation (NAT) devices, such as routers. If Teredo is not working properly, it could prevent you from joining voice parties on the Xbox app.

To troubleshoot this issue, I recommend the following steps:

1. Check your network settings: Make sure that your network settings are configured correctly and that your device is connected to the internet. You can check your network settings by going to Settings > Network & Internet > Status.

“NAT Type: Unavailable” appears in your network settings | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot your network connection speed | Xbox Support.

2. Check your Teredo settings: Run the command "netsh interface Teredo show state" in Command Prompt to check the status of Teredo on your device. If Teredo is not working properly, you may need to reset it by running the command "netsh interface Teredo set state type=default".

3. Check your firewall settings: Make sure that your firewall is not blocking the Xbox app or Teredo. You can check your firewall settings by going to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Firewall & network protection.

4. Update your network drivers: Make sure that your network drivers are up to date. You can update your network drivers by going to Device Manager > Network adapters > [Your network adapter] > Update driver.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, please let me know.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  6. Ryan Evan Ramos Win User

My nat type changed to restricted port but nothing on my router is blocked my parameters got updated Teredo Parameters
    Type : enterpriseclient (Group Policy)
    Server Name : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Group Policy)
    State : qualified
    Client Type : teredo client
    Network : managed
    NAT : restricted (port)
    NAT Special Behaviour : UPNP: Yes, PortPreserving: Yes
    Local Mapping : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    External NAT Mapping : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thema:

1. I am having issues with voice parties on the xbox app on windows 11 - Similar Threads - having issues voice

2. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  3. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  4. Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...: When I put in the info and try to continue it give my status code: 8c250005 and I’m not sure how to fix this I wanna try and buy some things before the store shuts down and I would greatly...
  5. Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?: All my saved data is gone not to be shown submitted by /u/trxtier [link] [comments]
  6. Is anyone having an xbox network issue??

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having an xbox network issue??: Hello guys Is anyone experiencing a network issue ? The problem started a few days ago by not being able to connect to wifi and cant log in to my account , but restarting the console few times...
  7. Uh hi may I have some help or advice on this issue.

in XboX Insiders
    Uh hi may I have some help or advice on this issue.: May i ask why when I updated minecraft just now on. My xbox it's showing with two things if the same game.? I have the disc to minecraft its in perfect condition I've checked nothing is wrong with...
  8. having trouble with malfunctioning issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    having trouble with malfunctioning issue.: Im having a weird issue with all my controller having this issue where the audio lags very bad and the controller can start to malfunction and restart itself and the audio will be really choppy...
  9. My Series S is having issues with controller sensitivity. I

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S is having issues with controller sensitivity. I: My right stick drifts up and down in all games. Left stick and d pad are touchy and jump multiple spaces on a single tap. I’ve changed controllers and the issues follow. I looked at forum and see...
  10. I have a confusing issue with my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a confusing issue with my headset: For some reason, my headset will not work with my Xbox. It is a headset that was made for Xbox and I have previously bought the same pair with no issues. Until recently, I've had to restart my...