I am having an issue where I join a party through Xbox game bar and my friends can hear me...

Discus and support I am having an issue where I join a party through Xbox game bar and my friends can hear me... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have already tried deleting and reinstalling 649adc95-eb59-4e8a-8582-a0c691632a05 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HD Axel, Nov 30, 2023.

1. HD Axel
    HD Axel Guest

I am having an issue where I join a party through Xbox game bar and my friends can hear me...

I have already tried deleting and reinstalling

:)

HD Axel, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Repulsorr Win User

Game Bar Party chat not working as intended

I believe I am having the same issue here. My friends can not hear me when the Xbox Game Bar is closed. For now, I found that having the party pinned (although it will be annoying to those who don't like seeing it) helps with this issue for now.
  3. Rewards828 Win User

I can hear people in Xbox party chat, but they can't hear me if I exit game bar.

That's not really my issue. My friends can hear me while I have Game Bar up on screen. As soon as I exit and play my game, my friends can't hear me. I just figured out that if I pin the party chat widget on game bar so it stays there when I exit game bar, my friends will still be able to hear me. For now that's what I'll stick with, but I'd like to be able to remove the party chat widget from my screen.
  4. Daniel O'Neill1 Win User

Party Chat Trouble Exclamation Point Triangle

This is really starting to piss me off, I don't know what's going on.. my party chat was working absolutely fine and then all of a sudden people can't hear me in the party chat.

So if I join a party and I have the Xbox Game bar on the screen and can view the party people can hear me

However if I don't have xbox game bar on my screen they cannot hear me but I can still hear them? ( its like something isn't allowing it to run in the background )
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

XBOX on Windows 10 - Microphone does not work

Just so that I am clear when you are trying this in party chat? In game chat?

You can hear the other players in the chat but they can not hear you?

Are you starting the party through the stream on the xbox itself? Or are you starting the party through the xbox app on the pc itself?

These are two different things.

I personally have noticed that if I try and join a party through the Xbox itself and not the xbox app I can hear the other people but they can not hear me. If I join the party or start a party and have people join through the xbox app on the PC then it works
    fine.

So try that and see if that fixes your problem.
  6. Till We Drop Win User

Xbox Console Companion not allowing me to join Voice Chat parties.

I am having the same issue, where I can join the party but shows I am still connecting and it takes a while. When it does join the party I cannot hear anyone in the party, nor can they hear me, is this the same issue for you as well? headset works fine
    and everything and the companion app worked perfectly before, I haven't found a solution.
Thema:

1. I am having an issue where I join a party through Xbox game bar and my friends can hear me... - Similar Threads - having issue where

2. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  3. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  4. Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...: When I put in the info and try to continue it give my status code: 8c250005 and I’m not sure how to fix this I wanna try and buy some things before the store shuts down and I would greatly...
  5. Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?: All my saved data is gone not to be shown submitted by /u/trxtier [link] [comments]
  6. Is anyone having an xbox network issue??

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having an xbox network issue??: Hello guys Is anyone experiencing a network issue ? The problem started a few days ago by not being able to connect to wifi and cant log in to my account , but restarting the console few times...
  7. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...
  8. I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...: I have an xbox one its last update was on 12/24/2023 2:11 AM 9d937bc7-34c5-4c84-a610-9dcabba01994
  9. Having a issue where a game crashes on my series s and x, any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a issue where a game crashes on my series s and x, any fixes?: Been playing snow runner for a few days. Across my series x and s. Had no issues. Started on my x, the game would crash after a short period of play. Now happening on my s...
  10. Is anyone having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install but...: I am having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install without issue, but others will not. For instance, I can install Madden 23 but Elder Scrolls Oblivion will not start...