i am have problems signing up for ambassador

Discus and support i am have problems signing up for ambassador in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It keeps saying "There is a error checing your account" how do I fix that problem 1d2b47fc-8d89-406f-a112-23056d005afd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OMG its FrostyF, Jan 6, 2014.

1. i am have problems signing up for ambassador

It keeps saying "There is a error checing your account" how do I fix that problem

:)

OMG its FrostyF, Jan 6, 2014
  2. xSomeGamer
    xSomeGamer Guest
    So I called 3 times, they just told me it's not their problem. (360 downloading issues)

A few digital games didn't unlock achievements for me. Some didn't even launch. Support said it was not their problem, go to the publishers. I did. Publisher said it IS in fact their problem, as they have no control over these things.

I tried being an ambasador two years ago. Got an email confirming I am. Every time I go to the ambasador page it tells me I'm not an ambassador- I need to sign up. Sign up link is blocked out with a red error. Three times contactdd support. Twice they said "dunno lol" and another "let me look into it" no response for thirty minutes

TL;DR MS support most of the time is shitty.

xSomeGamer, Jan 6, 2014
  3. signing up for an ambassador

ok so Im eligible to be and ambassador and a part for the great new idea of enforcement beta how ever i have come across an issue when applying to be an ambassador where it comes up with this issue

Screenshot - 64c88fde4fa44fa5256be8c72affabdd - Gyazo

sadly print screen is broken so here is the best i can do for my issue any help would be appreciated thanks

ALocalSlapper, Jan 6, 2014
  4. i am have problems signing up for ambassador

The first thing you need to do is stop creating multiple threads on the same issue.

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 6, 2014
  5. DigiLuigi
    DigiLuigi Guest
    You obviously don't know anything about these forums. And with only 1735 gamerscore, do you really think you know enough about Xbox to help other people?

DigiLuigi, Jan 6, 2014
  6. I had 12975 gamerscore I started a new profile

OMG its FrostyF, Jan 7, 2014
  7. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    [quote user="DigiLuigi"]

You obviously don't know anything about these forums. And with only 1735 gamerscore, do you really think you know enough about Xbox to help other people?

[/quote]

Gamerscore has very little to do with someone's ability to help. One of the best ambassadors is Taidara aand he is just above 1800 GS.

x24hrs2livex, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

i am have problems signing up for ambassador