I am going to sell my xbox one s. If I move all my games to a hard drive, will it save all...

Discus and support I am going to sell my xbox one s. If I move all my games to a hard drive, will it save all... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to sell my Xbox. abbfe7c5-1a11-4045-9abc-ea3d51a8b51a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShadowOfWolfs, Oct 2, 2023.

1. I am going to sell my xbox one s. If I move all my games to a hard drive, will it save all...

I am trying to sell my Xbox.

:)

ShadowOfWolfs, Oct 2, 2023
  2. nicholas mr Win User

Xbox Series X Repair Question!

Hello!

I have the Xbox Hard Drive and Storage Expansion Card.

Will it affect anything to my save data? Cause All my saved data are on there.

Because that’s what I’m worried about is my save data.

How am I supposed to move all my games and apps to the new one?

Thanks!
  3. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

I got my xbox one back from repairs.

but then you lose your gave saves. i don't this at all. i am gonna move all my games to my external hard drive for sure.
  4. DarkSunDown Win User

Trying to enable Cloud Storage for Saved Games gives 0x807b0198 error

ROADK1LL211's suggestion worked for me. I was able to go into my cloud in Systems > Storage and retrieve my Halo 4 saved games and move them to my local hard drive. I then started up Halo 4 and resumed where I left off.

Though, I am still crossing my fingers though that I can move the files back up into the Xbox saved game cloud when all the service issue(s) are resolved.

It's been about 3 hours since the last status update: support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox one hard drive

Ive had an original xbox one for a while and just upgraded to the S. My issue is that i have an external 1TB hard drive that goes in the side id the xbox, is there any way i can transfer all my games to the S without having to download them all
    individually? I do not think the original xbox’s external hard drive can mount to the S.
    You can move your games to the external if they fit and just plug it in to the s on the back
  6. K1LLER H1TMAN Win User

xbox one recognizes drive, won't let me format for extra storage

I am having trouble with my external hard drive on my xbox one and ever since that new update my xbox one wont recognize that my external hard drive is plugged in I have tried the trouble shooting steps and nothing seems to work and my external hard drive
    is a 3.0 Toshiba external drive is this problem going to be fixed before its released to the general public because I want to play my games that are saved to that drive can anyone tell me if this problem is even being looked into at all
Thema:

I am going to sell my xbox one s. If I move all my games to a hard drive, will it save all...

1. I am going to sell my xbox one s. If I move all my games to a hard drive, will it save all... - Similar Threads - going sell move

2. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  3. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?: Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification? Got lots of people waiting because the developer thought it was a good idea to release the updates on the other platforms on a cross...
  6. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...
  7. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  8. When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags: Hello, I was wondering if Xbox was going to do anything about the duplicate gamer tags that are out there. I have a gamer tag that I want to un-space but can’t because there’s a duplicate of it...
  9. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  10. Microsoft: both PS4 and Xbox One will "sell a ton", online hate "NEEDS TO GO ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft: both PS4 and Xbox One will "sell a ton", online hate "NEEDS TO GO ...: When growing up I had PS. It's not that I hate sony, it's that I prefer Microsoft. When it comes to specs there is little difference. I don't let myself get upset over a few extra pixels. I agree...