I am getting Bravo 04 error when trying to launch Division 2

Discus and support I am getting Bravo 04 error when trying to launch Division 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am getting Bravo 04 error when trying to launch Division 2 1bc1616a-b4e1-426b-8792-06accdb7ba1e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Keith Feaster, Jun 23, 2023.

1. I am getting Bravo 04 error when trying to launch Division 2

:)

Keith Feaster, Jun 23, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Keith. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

May I know which device are you getting this error code from? It will help us determine the steps we can perform to fix the issue. Also, the Bravo-04 error​ could be due to maintenance or other technical problems on Ubisoft's side.
  3. zeroice007 Win User

The Division 2

4. kingvas78 Win User

Customer service

x2 I am overly satisfied with MS support. I live in Canada and got a replacement/exchange X1 in 2 days...... bravo MS, bravo!
  5. BulgySauce167 Win User

ERROR 002408

I'm also receiving this error code (ERROR 002408) when trying to get into "Daily Challenges" on Mahjong and Solitaire. I can play games, but cannot get to the Calendar. 04/14/2013
  6. Lofty Who Win User
Thema:

1. I am getting Bravo 04 error when trying to launch Division 2 - Similar Threads - getting Bravo error

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  5. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  6. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  7. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  8. GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?: I preordered a digital game today at GameStop. I tried to figure out how the whole process of getting access to it works while at the store, but I left still confused. How does a digital pre order...
  9. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  10. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876