I am getting audio cut outs and no sound on cod online

Discus and support I am getting audio cut outs and no sound on cod online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Audio cuts out during cod online games making game unplayable. Have Microsoft Xbox wireless headset and Xbox one x dd2d68b4-a852-4da9-8384-a9662fcb4433 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Steven Hughes1, Feb 21, 2023.

1. I am getting audio cut outs and no sound on cod online

Audio cuts out during cod online games making game unplayable.

Have Microsoft Xbox wireless headset and Xbox one x

:)

Steven Hughes1, Feb 21, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

If you're experiencing audio cut outs and no sound while playing Call of Duty online, here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

Check your headset's battery level: If your wireless headset battery is low, it can cause audio cut outs or no sound. Charge your headset fully and see if the issue is resolved.

Check your headset's firmware: Ensure that your headset is running the latest firmware. You can do this by using the Xbox Accessories app on your Xbox console or Windows 10 PC.

Check the game settings: Go to the game settings and ensure that the audio settings are correctly set to your headset.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

PoolNation FX... What do you guys think?

good game, as others have said a little glitchy, audio cut outs, also played several games online and had background music but no sound effects.
  4. Blizak Win User

Audio/mic problem stuttering choppy audio xbox one x

I am having the same problem, I have the Astro A50 headset, the audio cuts in and out constantly, the Astros have a base station for charging the headset connected via the USB for power and the optical cable for sound. I notice when the sound cuts out the
    lights on my base station go out as if it has lost connection intermediately. When I move the base station for the headset and my router away from my xbox by about a foot or two, the audio stops cutting in and out and works perfectly. Must be some interference
    wifi maybe?
  5. NelsonWillyJ Win User

Another headset adaptor issue

I think that sounds like a slightly different issue. I don't get any chat audio at all once a mic cable is plugged in. I've tried a few mic cables and the problem is totally consistent. I'm waiting to test out whether I've got a defective unit here but am
    having to wait due to the stock shortages. My gut feeling is that this is actually a software issue. The fact that chat audio plays through the headset before a mic is plugged in, then cuts out as soon as the mic is plugged in means that the adaptor is detecting
    the mic and then incorrectly cutting out the chat audio.
  6. Sidearm 47 Win User

Sound Cutting Out on New Xbox 360 Slim

I am having the same issue on MOH Warfighter when it gets to a specific scenes the audio just cuts out.
Thema:

1. I am getting audio cut outs and no sound on cod online - Similar Threads - getting audio cut

2. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...
  3. how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?: Whenever i stream i cant hear my game or party audio on my stream and ive tried everything that youtube and tiktok have said and it still doesnt work 499206f1-f0bc-4723-b6c6-c848154e8d30
  4. how do i get (record) the chat audio from my Xbox series x to my evga xr1 connected to my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i get (record) the chat audio from my Xbox series x to my evga xr1 connected to my pc: I currently have the xr1 setup correctly, as per the instructions and evga. I am running OBS which is the native program. I have a microphone setup to record my audio (my voice only) and the video...
  5. How do I get audio to play through my wired headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get audio to play through my wired headset?: I need help. I'm very confused. So I plug in my AUX wired headset and the controller recognizes it. But no audio is going through. Yes, the headset still works. But when I join a party, I can hear...
  6. how do I get The audio In the headphones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I get The audio In the headphones: I got new jbl Quantum 200 for Christmas and when I plug them in The audio did go in the headphones and I tried my old ones and the same thing happened how do I get The audio In the headphones...
  7. Can't get discord audio to transfer to xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't get discord audio to transfer to xbox: Can't get discord audio to transfer to Xbox. Tells me I need to link but relinking does not resolve. Any trouble shooting advice? Tried restarting xbox and internet....
  8. When i use my xbox wireless headset on my PC the audio gets muffled

in XBoX on Windows
    When i use my xbox wireless headset on my PC the audio gets muffled: I just upgraded headphones from razer krakens to the new xbox wireless headset. When i use the xbox wireless headset on my PC the audio gets all muffled when i join a lobby with my friends or even...
  9. How do I get the audio at my PC to work thru my Epson overhead projector?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get the audio at my PC to work thru my Epson overhead projector?: How do I get the audio at my laptop PC work thru my Epson overhead projector? 178ee382-da5f-437e-9430-677137fe9fff
  10. Cant get technical support on how to access the Realtek 7.1 HD Audio sound on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get technical support on how to access the Realtek 7.1 HD Audio sound on my PC: Hi Guys, the people that sold my my brand new desktop PC cannot assist me. This is what i have, Antec NX290 Mid Tower Gaming Case Power Supplies: 500W 80 PLUS Efficiency Power Supply...