I am getting an unknown error when trying to download forza 5

Discus and support I am getting an unknown error when trying to download forza 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; recently got myself Xbox game bar subscription and when trying to download forza 5 it gives me an unknown error 0x000000000. Im running win 10, up to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ghost213, Feb 7, 2022.

1. Ghost213
    Ghost213 Guest

recently got myself Xbox game bar subscription and when trying to download forza 5 it gives me an unknown error 0x000000000. Im running win 10, up to date, checked all the drivers, followed some online tutorials, won't help. What should i do?

:)

Ghost213, Feb 7, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

The first step is to look for any software that provides an overlay or might "hook" onto game files while the game is running. Look for things like streaming software (OBS, XSplit, etc), hardware monitoring/management software (NZXT CAM, MSI Afterburner, etc), anti-virus/anti-malware apps, and anything that provides an on-screen overlay (Overwolf, Discord, Teamspeak, etc). Disable all of them and see if the game still crashes. If not, re-enable those apps one at a time until the game starts crashing again, and you'll know your culprit. If disabling all of those types of apps does not stop the crashing, that's when you start updating every hardware driver you can think of. (Teufelaffe)
  3. Ghost213 Win User

I dont have any soft like this.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Do you happen to have any National Instruments or Nahimic Services software installed? Apparently there is some conflict between NI / NS services and Forza. Try this;

1. Go to services configuration (Win+R ->msconfig ->Services)

2. Sort services by manufacturer

3. Untick all services by National Instruments

4. Press "OK"

5. Reboot
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Just to be sure are you getting IP sec error or just Unknown error?
  6. secretsociety92 Win User

0x87de2720 error code

I am getting the same error code too, tried to download a couple of apps and doesn't work. Also tried to download a free car DLC pack for Forza 5 and it doesn't work...
Thema:

1. I am getting an unknown error when trying to download forza 5 - Similar Threads - getting unknown error

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  5. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  6. Unknown Gamepad (Vendor: 045e Product: 0b20) Controller doesnt get recognized as an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unknown Gamepad (Vendor: 045e Product: 0b20) Controller doesnt get recognized as an...: This is my sixth time asking with no resolution,After an controller update via xbox,My controller doesnt allow me to play with it due to games not being able to recognize the controller.If i test...
  7. Join the Unknown Ark Discord Server!15x server get at it now fresh rag map just started low...

in XboX Insiders
    Join the Unknown Ark Discord Server!15x server get at it now fresh rag map just started low...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deep_Succotash8821 [link] [comments]
  8. Hard re set carried out and now we can't get back into account as email address is unknown!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hard re set carried out and now we can't get back into account as email address is unknown!: Where do I start... My son is a Fornite player. The game was really badly lagging so we did a hard reset and selected the option to keep games etc. However, when we've come to logging back in, the...
  9. Get Player Unknown Battlegrounds for free buying xbox from amazon

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Get Player Unknown Battlegrounds for free buying xbox from amazon: As the title say , i bought my xbox one x in 22 december from amazon , that is a valid date for the promotion so, how can i get the game now ? bf04acc6-44de-487e-8085-0d041b928786
  10. 2 unknown locations won't get "discovered"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 unknown locations won't get "discovered": I've gone to 2 unknown locations at 641/674 (underwater truck) and 621/776 and i cant get them to pop as discovered? Anyone else having this issue and know a work around or is it just glitches?...