I am getting an error trying to add money to my son's account in Family Safety.

Discus and support I am getting an error trying to add money to my son's account in Family Safety. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I get the following error when I am trying to add funds to my son's account in Family Safety. I went through the get more info link and verified that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CMB_603, Oct 1, 2023.

1. CMB_603
    CMB_603 Guest

I get the following error when I am trying to add funds to my son's account in Family Safety. I went through the get more info link and verified that my credit card is up to date, I do not have any subscription fees overdue, and my accounts are not suspended. I waited a few days and tried again this morning and got the same error. Any help in fixing this? Thank you.

Something isn't working on our end. Wait a bit, then try here again.

TraceID: jFJh6FKmJUiZQEmq.18.384

Contact us at Microsoft support

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info

Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

jFJh6FKmJUiZQEmq.18.395

2023/10/01 - 12:55:25 UTC

:)

CMB_603, Oct 1, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Here are a few tips you can try to resolve your query:
    1. Use different browsers to add the money.
    2. Make sure your bank account allows online purchases.
    3. Make sure the purchase is within the online purchase limit set on the bank account.

If none of the above do help, you can contact Microsoft Support for further assistance: https://support.microsoft.com/

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Can’t add money to family member’s account

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Here are tips on how to add money to your family member's Microsoft account.
    1. Using a web browser, visit family.microsoft.com.
    2. Sign into your Family Safety account.
    3. Find your family member and click Add money. You can also click More options > Spending > Microsoft account balance > Add money.
    4. Select the amount of money you would like to add to your family member’s account and click Next. 5. Select your form of payment or click Add a way to pay.

For more details on the above, kindly visit: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/add-money-to-your-family-member-s-microsoft-account-d2a4d821-4d8b-fe19-49f1-c21d51f18aa7">https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/add-money-to-your-family-member-s-microsoft-account-d2a4d821-4d8b-fe19-49f1-c21d51f18aa7

If the following does not help, kindly reach out to Microsoft Support as advised: https://support.microsoft.com/

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Can't add money to my sons account

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Happy birthday to your son, Irbaboononmoon! Going back, what is the exact issue or error that you're getting whenever you're trying to add money to your son's account?
  5. Renatodibi Win User

Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?

Hi Marc.
    My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Probably the error you're encountering is a result of child accounts requiring approval or parental consent, which is crucial for ensuring the safety of children.

To solve this situation, you must add your son as a family member.

Sign in to the app with your Microsoft account, and then select Continue.

Select the green Accounts icon in the top-right of the Family screen, and then select Add child > Add existing account.

Enter the email address of the member whom you want to add, and then select Send invitation > Done.

After the user confirms joining the family group, pull down on the Family screen of the app to refresh the list of users.

Choose "Finish setting up" for the newly added account, and then follow the instructions displayed on the screen to personalize the account settings. This includes configuring options like age, content restrictions, and social and multiplayer privileges.

Select All done.

When you return to the Family screen, verify that the account appears under Member for their role in the family group.

For further informtion

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help...one-to-family-in-the-Xbox-Family-Setting-app.

https://support.xbox.com/en-gb/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-a-members-safety-settings-to-access-minecraft-features

I believe you should resolve your issue

Best regards
    Renato
  6. CNC CEO Win User

Unable to add money to a family member account now.

It doesn't matter where, it can be on my phone, the computer or a computer at my office.

I tried clearing all data all time on my phone and it did not work, still got the error when clicking add money. This however it seems more like a profile issue as it only happens to only his profile once I am logged in . I can add just fine to mine and my other son all under my family in my login profile.

So just to clarify, I log in to my account then under family, I select his name and then either add time or money. when I select money, it happens.

It does not happen on time and on my the other two family members. Is there an actual support number I can call on t his? and open a case?

thanks in advance
Thema:

1. I am getting an error trying to add money to my son's account in Family Safety. - Similar Threads - getting error trying

2. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  3. PC: Getting error code 0x800704c6 when I try and download anything however I am connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC: Getting error code 0x800704c6 when I try and download anything however I am connected...: I have recently installed additional ram however in the process fried my old ram which resulted in multiple BSOD due to the faulty ram. I replaced my old ram with the new ram I purchased along...
  4. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  5. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  6. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  7. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  8. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  9. i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...

in XBoX on Windows
    i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...: i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when trying to purchase vc on nba 2k24 aa5e9bf4-c75d-42b9-903c-f2e207433285
  10. When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...: When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie, I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]: 'sa_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - check log for more information adf26045-1a33-40ac-a62e-5148ee5cd383