I am getting a message while trying to open Microsoft flight sim.

Discus and support I am getting a message while trying to open Microsoft flight sim. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; - WARNING Authentication service is unreachable. Please check your internet connection. Online services will be unavailable until the issue is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Himanshu patil_804, Aug 20, 2023.

1. I am getting a message while trying to open Microsoft flight sim.

- WARNING Authentication service is unreachable. Please check your internet connection. Online services will be unavailable until the issue is resolved.

Please help me with this ASAP

:)

Himanshu patil_804, Aug 20, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Himanshu how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

I'll give you the following solution that might solve your problem.

To restart the Microsoft Online Services Sign In Assistant service, follow these steps:

1-Click Start and Run.

2-In the Open box, type services.msc and press Enter.

3-In the list of services, locate and double-click the Microsoft Online Services Input Assistant service.

4-Stop the service. To do so, click Stop and wait until the service is stopped. The status of the service should show as Stopped.

5-Screenshot of the Online Services Input Assistant properties window showing that the status of the service has stopped.

6-Start the service. To do this, click Start and wait for the service to start. The status of the service should show as Started.

7-Screenshot of the Online Services Input Assistant properties window, showing that the status of the service is started.

8-Check if the problem is resolved and the pop-up dialog is no longer displayed.

9-If you continue to see the pop dialog, restart your computer and check if the problem is resolved.

I am sending a link with a step by step for you to follow, maybe it will be in another language if this happens please Activate the translator in your browser.

https://learn.microsoft.com/microsoft-365/troubleshoot/sign-in/there-was-problem-that-caused-error
  3. Himanshu Patil3 Win User

Thank you so much for your service. But fortunately everything started working after I deleted all the cache.
  4. deaconb Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Logitech X52 Pro Controller not Working

I had the same issue... I had to completely exit Flight Sim, disconnect my X52 Pro, restart flight sim, and then open Flight Sim, go to Controls, and plug in my X52. If you try to remove the X52 while Flight Sim is still running, the workaround doesn't
    work.
  5. WhirlwindAlloy Win User

What upcoming games are you excited for??

I am really excited for the new Microsoft flight sim. It's been a long time since the last one.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Flight Simulator windows 10 ... can I play it without xbox?

you don't need an xbox console but you require an xbox account which you already have by having a microsoft account. you can then get the latest flight sim 2020 if your pc is of good spec.

the older flight sim is playable with tweaks and plenty of flight sim forums will be the best place to get that game working again.
Thema:

1. I am getting a message while trying to open Microsoft flight sim. - Similar Threads - getting message while

2. When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...: My chats will not pull up or show me any chats from the past d78b6435-e963-4b35-a5e7-d54dcf10ead7
  3. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the...
  5. Whenever I get a Xbox Game Bar Message Notification it doesn't let me use Game Bar Keybind...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I get a Xbox Game Bar Message Notification it doesn't let me use Game Bar Keybind...: So about 4 months ago I decided to get a new computer and upgrade to Windows 11. it was around March and April where when I would get a Xbox Game Bar Notification I would try to use the Shortcut...
  6. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  7. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  8. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  9. How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly: Hello, I’m am a Xbox player and I’m having trouble with this message I’m getting, when ever I try to click my profile or click the Xbox logo, It’s showing me “ Try launching again shortly, If...
  10. I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message: We weren't able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message: We weren't able to...: I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message from Windows 11: "We weren't able to install the app (0x80073CF6)" 31635452-d5bb-429e-a940-28a80cf9fb78