I am getting a blue screen now do I fix this problem

Discus and support I am getting a blue screen now do I fix this problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help on how to fix the blue screen 99a3d3f0-12bd-40d7-a87f-aa329ffa3587 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kingjames L6, Nov 1, 2023.

1. Kingjames L6
    Kingjames L6 Guest

I need help on how to fix the blue screen

:)

Kingjames L6, Nov 1, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Kingjames L, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

You did not specify well where your problem came from, but an experienced independent advisor understood your information despite the little contribution!

Undo recent changes with System Restore

Find solutions to problems in the Action Center

Check for software updates in Windows Update

If the problem is with the drivers, you can search the manufacturer's website or update them

Use safe mode to troubleshoot

Check your computer's hard drive and memory for errors

Create a boot disk

Check your computer's hard drive and memory for errors

Create a boot disk

If the problem is with the registry, you can use the registry editor or specialized applications such as CCleaner or Wise Registration Cleaner.

Scan for viruses and malware, update Windows, reinstall Windows, disconnect peripherals, check hardware, and uninstall unnecessary or very old programs.

Another option is to open an elevated command prompt and type SFC/scannow

If you are using Windows 11, you can try updating your graphics card drivers or restoring an old version of your graphics card drivers.

Additionally, you can run the blue screen troubleshooter to try to diagnose the fault.

If none of this has helped you eliminate the blue screen on your computer, the only option left is to reset Windows and format the computer.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.
  3. Mcshuggets Win User

Wireless Adapter Problem.

Thank you! I tested my adapter on another console, and it didn't work on that. I will get rid of it, and get a replacement. Only problem is now, almost my entire screen is blue due to the plug-ins to the T.V malfunctioning, and I do not know how to fix that
    either. This problem only occurs when I am on Xbox imput, so I know it isn't my T.V.
  4. Keam Tream Win User

Can't sign into Xbox APP on windows 11 because of "You are not connected to the internet" (URGENT PROBLEM)

I'll also mention though that I am getting a few blue screens every now and then, so don't know if this is the cause of the problem, but I highly doubt it
  5. Nezure On YT Win User

Xbox One Blue Screen

Hello,

I am having a problem with my Xbox One where whenever it starts up all that I get is a blue screen on my television. I have checked all the cables and connections and everything checks out all right.

I have unplugged all the devices and left them that way for 20 minutes and then plugged them back in and started them back up, having also unplugged all the connections from the Xbox One and then reattacheded them.

There appears to be some problem with the Xbox one itself. I have tried hard rebooting it and soft rebooting it. Nothing that I have tried has worked.

The Xbox responds to the controllers and the remote and will turn on and off with no problem, but the blue screen remains. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this or if it even can be fixed?

Thanks!
    Did u try buying a new power cord ordering it to make it perform and cancel blue screens
  6. Fictitious Adam Win User

So...my tomahawk up and left. (Glitch)

Fixed the screen going blue by dashboarding, hasn't happened since but I worry it happen again. Managed to get my equipment back by going to the basement in the manor because I am still unable to enter any shops.
Thema:

1. I am getting a blue screen now do I fix this problem - Similar Threads - getting blue screen

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  5. I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...: Purchased 21-1-2023 Model umber 1559 1558 1496. 99977a6c-8e65-42af-8ae2-64da1f7ba155
  6. When I launch Xbox App games on PC, right after signing in I get a Blue Screen Of Death

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I launch Xbox App games on PC, right after signing in I get a Blue Screen Of Death: It doesn't matter what game it is, at all, I always get a BSOD that says the error: "KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" whatever the hell that means. I've played gamepass games on the same system with...
  7. Every time I try to play a game on Game Pass for PC, I get a blue screen of death.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I try to play a game on Game Pass for PC, I get a blue screen of death.: So I have been having this issue for a long time now and have tried nearly everything. All I do is download a game on the Xbox App for PC and whenever I try to start up the game I get a blue...
  8. Game Pass PC - Download Got Reset After Blue Screen, Any Way To Get My Progress Back?

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC - Download Got Reset After Blue Screen, Any Way To Get My Progress Back?: So while I was downloading Wolfenstein: Youngblood, I had a blue screen and I had like 3GB left. After I booted my system back, my progress was lost and it was stuck at 0% for a while. Now, it's...
  9. how do i get my ststem blue ray game player replaced

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get my ststem blue ray game player replaced: how can I get my xbox one console bluray/game plyer replaced baff6b63-2e06-47f4-9182-76648bd57d35
  10. Want to get the new blue Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want to get the new blue Xbox 360: I want to get the new blue Xbox 360 but it's only available at Walmart and don't ship to the uk c2ff04fd-69c3-493c-855c-49ebe5411d11