I am fed up with the Billing Roundabout!) RUS/ENG

Discus and support I am fed up with the Billing Roundabout!) RUS/ENG in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; If you can help me, please do I am seeking assistance but it seems that I am unable to receive it from the website. I include printscreens in order so... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Idleheart88, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Idleheart88
    Idleheart88 Guest

If you can help me, please do I am seeking assistance but it seems that I am unable to receive it from the website. I include printscreens in order so you understand what I went through for the last hour. SO roundabout step 1:

I am fed up with the Billing Roundabout!) RUS/ENG [​IMG]

step2

step 3

step 4

step 5

step 6

step 7

step 8

STEP FREAK ING 9!

AND GUESS WHAT???

WE ARE BACK TO STEP 2//// repeat until you decide to throw you laptop under a bridge...

That is folks, enjoy the never ending nightmare

:)

Idleheart88, Dec 3, 2017
  2. Up1nSpace
    Up1nSpace Guest
    I AM FED UP WITH THIS!

I just join and I will be helpful in anyway I can....

Up1nSpace, Dec 3, 2017
  3. skys7
    skys7 Guest
    I AM FED UP WITH THIS!

OP if an ambassador is using vulgar language or breaks the CoC or ToU other way, you can report him.

He will face consequences for that.

skys7, Dec 3, 2017
  4. eber3 Win User

I AM FED UP

This is the wrong forum to ask about disciplinary actions. Also, you should make your own post instead of piggybacking on a three year old off topic thread.
  5. BrianGunter Win User

I AM FED UP

Unfortunately there's very little screening to become an ambassador. If you see one being rude just report the post and they could be removed from the program for it.
  6. JD Combo Win User

I AM FED UP WITH THIS!

I agree with you, Cowboy. Some individuals just like to critique and make people look dumb.
  7. BizarroMantis Win User

I AM FED UP WITH THIS!

i would have used the vulgar language anyway. It gives the mods something to do, otherwise they get kinda bored.
  8. XblCowboy Win User

I AM FED UP WITH THIS!

See like Bizzaro and Gillette, i see yall quite often and yall are very nice folk. yall comments are helpful and some are downright funny. Thats for being as helpful as yall are. And bizarro i wouldve been meaner about it, but i was being respectful as possible
    for those on forums who dont wanna see a whole lot of vulgar language.
Thema:

1. I am fed up with the Billing Roundabout!) RUS/ENG - Similar Threads - fed Billing Roundabout

2. Is anybody fed up with xbox low TB ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anybody fed up with xbox low TB ?: How the mighty xbox had fallen... im buying ps4 after i spent so much on this dumb product. I cant play any of my games bcz theres only 2tb and i had to buy a seagate for my only games i play...
  3. Regarding Xbox and fed ex

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regarding Xbox and fed ex: Hello I had did a warranty repair with Xbox had all my information but not giving me the customer care that’s supposed to be giving because my Xbox wasn’t delivered fed ex tells me contact Xbox I...
  4. is there away to see old xbox party chat messages on Fed 8 2023

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there away to see old xbox party chat messages on Fed 8 2023: is there away to see old xbox party chat messages on Fed 8 2023 84c97125-be70-48db-bea1-48838aa5e674
  5. i had just ordered a elite controller. and dueing the shipping it says fed wx has clearance...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i had just ordered a elite controller. and dueing the shipping it says fed wx has clearance...: it has just shipped 1 day ago and left the orignal facility and is now stuck in a ak facility. no info is wrong its my right address zip and everything i dont understand...
  6. I’m really fed up. Can’t get into account and getting no support. Wish I’d never bought the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m really fed up. Can’t get into account and getting no support. Wish I’d never bought the...: My old Xbox one S broke so I got the new series X. Spent so much money on it but it may as well be a brick as I can’t remember my login details. I have my gamer tag, all the games I’ve ever...
  7. Order#9646912219 - Delivered with both parcel box and retail box damaged/soaked wet by fed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Order#9646912219 - Delivered with both parcel box and retail box damaged/soaked wet by fed...: Order#9646912219 - Delivered with both parcel box and retail box damaged/soaked wet by fed EX request replacement on console or free extended warranty. Can provide pictures. Please respond, thank...
  8. I have paid to cancel ads on Microsoft Solitaire. I still get ads??????? I am so fed up...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have paid to cancel ads on Microsoft Solitaire. I still get ads??????? I am so fed up...: I am so fed up with ads that I have paid to cancel them. The first month was fine, now I get adds????? I have spoken to Microsoft twice, but I still get ads! I am so fed up with this I have...
  9. fed up cant install any new games

in XBoX on Windows
    fed up cant install any new games: cant install or play any games on game pass for PC 0x00000001 code everytime I try and install a game restarted multiple times even purchased a game still get an error. help please....
  10. Totally fed up!!!! Huge phone bill!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Totally fed up!!!! Huge phone bill!!!: Ok, where do I start! Bought from Argos xbox1 plus Minecraft bundle. Was a Christmas present for my 8 year old daughter, as she's crazy about minecraft (as a lot of the young'uns are!) So,...