I am excited to see how many points I am eligible for.

Discus and support I am excited to see how many points I am eligible for. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi Rewards Team. My name is Zach and I've been a long time customer of Microsoft. I welcome the opportunity to know now many Rewards Points I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by M0nkii Roxas, Nov 25, 2016.

1. M0nkii Roxas
    M0nkii Roxas Guest

Hi Rewards Team. My name is Zach and I've been a long time customer of Microsoft. I welcome the opportunity to know now many Rewards Points I'm eligible to receive. I need your guidance on how convert these points to local currency so I can enjoy more
    Xbox game and other related items. Please feel free to contact me either via email or just send me a private message via
    xbox.com. I hope to hear from you soon and best regards!

:)

M0nkii Roxas, Nov 25, 2016
  2. crunchyg
    crunchyg Guest
    I am back.

Hi Caillou, and welcome back! I'm the new admin, still finishing a few things up in the back end, so I haven't made a formal announcement about the site's return. But it's coming soon. I am excited to see how many points I am eligible for. :D

crunchyg, Nov 25, 2016
  3. KN1GHTMARE
    KN1GHTMARE Guest
    I am back.

Good to see the gang getting back together. I'm here to help any way I can!

KN1GHTMARE, Nov 25, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you haven't signed up yet, you'll need to sign up for the rewards program at
    Xbox Live Rewards to start earning credits. All offers to receive credits are listed on the Missions page of the site.

If you are already signed up, you can see how many credits you have earned on the MyRewards section of the site. Credits are deposited into your Microsoft account balance by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 credits pending,
    or you can request a deposit once you have at least 1,000 pending.

Smwutches, Nov 26, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: